Fred: "Hermoine? What's going on? What happened?"

He tried to get into her visual field, but she tried to avoid his look until Fred softly took her hand where her blouse was still pushed up a bit. Fred was shocked. Did Hiram did that to her? He never liked him, but he would've never thought he could do this to Hermoine. Finally Fred catched Hermoines look and started tearing up. How could Hiram done this to her?

Fred: "Did Hiram did this to you?"

Hermoine softly nodded and started to cry. She took one step forward and Fred softly pulled her into a warm embrace trying not to hurt her. Hermoine throw her arms around his chest and continued sobbing.

Hermoine: "I don't know where to go Fred...and I am scared Hiram will be back before we left and he will slap me again or even worse...Veronica... He can't hurt her!!!"

Fred: "Hey! Look at me! Everything is gonna be okay. You and Veronica will come with me and Archie and we will find a long term solution later for you both."

Hermoine: "Really? You would do this for me and Veronica?"

Hermoine pulled him into another close hug again before going on packing her stuff.

Fred: "May I help you? I could ask Archie if we could start carrying your stuff to the truck?"

Hermoine: "Sure."

A small smile appeared on her lips when she handed Fred the first bag.

***

About thirty minutes later they had everything important on the truck. Veronica and Hermoine got in the backseats and Fred and Archie in the front. Veronica took her moms hand. She was still shaking. Before driving home Fred made a stop at Pops to get food for all of them. He went inside and when he came back to the truck he handed everyone their bag. Hermoine looked into hers.

Hermoine: "How did you remember I would like to have this, Fred? The last time we were at Pops is decades ago."

Fred: "It was always your favorite when you didn't felt well when we were young. So I thought this would be something good right now."

He looked back to her and gave her a smile. She smiled back at him. She couldn't belive he still remembered this. The rest of the way everyone was quiet. No one knew what to talk about. There was so much tension in the air.

They arrived at the Andrews house and got out of the car. Fred and Archie each grabbed two bags from the back and started carrying everything inside. Meanwhile Hermoine and Veronica put their food from Pops on some plates and placed all four plates on the dining table.

Later Fred and Archie got everything inside they all sat down on the table.

Hermoine: "I really don't know how to thank you Fred for taking me and Veronica in. I really wouldn't have known where to go. And I will try to find a place for me and Veronica as soon as possible. I really don't want us to be a burden for you guys."

Fred: "You two can stay as long as nessesary! There is no need to rush it. And V is here anyways a lot of the days. And I don't mind to spend some time with an old friend of mine."

Fred gave Hemoine a meaningful look which made Hermoine bit her lip. Luckily Archie and Veronica were so concentrated on their food they didn't noticed it.

After dinner was finished and everything was cleaned up Archie and V went upstairs. Fred and Hermoine were still standing in the kitchen not knowing what to do. Sure they were friends or something like that, but the whole situation was just to awkward. Since they broke up the second time in their lifes they never again were alone in the same room.