three

There was a loud bang, as Baekhyuns back smacked against the wall of Chanyeols apartment. The two, both intoxicated, had made their way to the tallers apartment hastily, unable to wait until they got through the door before they started to kiss passionately.

A small noise escaped Baekhyuns mouth as he felt a hand squeeze his ass, another hand slithering into his top.

They pulled away for a split second, allowing the two to gaze at each other before Baekhyun jumped up, wrapping his legs around Chanyeols waist before locking their lips again, allowing the latter to carry them both to his bedroom, where he stumbled through the door.

Soon enough, Baekhyuns jeans were thrown onto the floor, later accompanied by Chanyeol's. The two parted once more, giving them both time to strip off their shirts, discarding them as though they were nothing.

-

-

Scattered clothes.

Scratch marks.

Lip bites.

The sweet symphonies of Baekhyuns moans hit Chanyeols ears as he continued to pound into the smaller, feeling nails drag down his back, leaving marks that would surely linger for days afterwards.

A smirk etched itself onto his face as he went deeper, his hands latched onto the latter's curves, making it easier for him to manipulate the body however he may want, making Baekhyun writhe under him, completely wrecked and desperate for more.

He grew closer to his climax, his moans becoming louder, his breath hitching more often, his face contorting into an expression of euphoria as he hit his high, opening his eyes slightly to meet Chanyeols, who was chasing his own high.

After the two came, they laid down next to each other on Chanyeols cramped single bed, their skin touching, igniting more fireworks, ones that neither of them would have expected to occur.

As if in sync, the two let their heads flop to the side, staring into each others eyes as their hands found each other.

"thank you" Baekhyun exclaimed breathily.

"for what?" the latter replied, "don't tell me you're leaving?"

"no, I'm not leaving, I don't think I ever want to.."