Chapter 2-Welcome To Hell

Sitting in the bus, listening to music while looking out the window was like a daily basis way to school

Sitting in the bus, listening to music while looking out the window was like a daily basis way to school. It's nice. This bus just doesn't stop you in school. If you're early and I mean really early, mr.Liam gives you a ride to see most beautiful places left in Stevens Point. From glistening view to highway roads, this could lead to a fantastic view of sun rising and evening light. So, I had to wake up early and see everything in the way to school. And me? I was the daily and only student who had to wake up early, just to see the view. It doesn't make no sense why some people which is most people doesn't take a moment to stop your internet world and see what's real, what's perfect.

"Drake is so annoying!"

As A sudden sentence came to my left ear, I looked and see my Best friend has come along.

Naomi Reynolds. 17, freaky kinda and Total Drake aka the-boy-she-acts-she-hate-but-clearly-have-a-thing-for-him.
Plated Green eyes, coloured chocolate person and a serious label known as "BFF". I have a question... Is All Best Friends in the whole history is craziest, loudest, freakiest or is it just mine? But whatever happens, she's quite a great gal. Don't tell her I said that.

"Why? He stole your food?"
"Uh, no. That too but he was flirting with Rachel! How could he?!"
"Last time I checked:You hate him."
"I do? Yeah! I am so so mad at him and I hate him!"
"Naomi....if you like Drake so much then, why don't you just tell him how you feel?"
"Haven't you listened to a word that I just said? I hate him."
"Oh yeah? Then why you so jealous?"
"I am Not... I am acting like this because..Ollie likes him!"

"WHAT?!" Ollie said, coming towards us to seat and  screaming.

Ollie Jensen. 17, NOT GAY slash a great fanatic of Sci-fi stories. He is like the judger of Star Trek and Star Wars. If anybody do a single mistake, he would totally beat the crap out of that somebody. Orange haired, brown eyes and a face with freckles is not enough for some girls. I just hope that he'll find someone who loves him truly. Well....at least, I am wishing.

"Naomi Dana Reynolds, how dare you that you say I like horny dogs?" Ollie obliged.
"What? Everybody likes him. And You're gay." Naomi said with eye shifting.
"Wh-???? Just because I don't date girls doesn't mean I'm gay." Ollie argued. "Tell her, Bail."
"Oh no. I am not getting in this chaotic fight." I said, surely.

Before anything can happen, Mr.Liam said, "Guys, we're here. Get your asses down the crispy hot season." Students started murmuring while outing from the bus, Naomi and Ollie was too deep in fighting and suddenly Mr.Liam said, "Bailey! Wait up."

I looked back, holding the left collar of my backpack.

"What's up, Mr.Liam?" I asked, smiling.
"Gal, Uncle Liam is cool. Besides, You are a regular bus taker of mine."
"Really? I'm pretty sure some people are regular too." I said, being modest.
"It's 21 century. Parents are giving cars instead of pancakes in their child's birthday. Nobody really take a bus." Mr.Liam said. "Well, at least not in this town."
"So..." I said, changing the subject. "Why'd you call me for?"
"Oh! Right! Forgot to ask ya."

Mr.Liam started standing up neutrally. It seemed like it was important for him to say that in a start of school after a summer Break.

"Are you gonna be okay?" Mr.Liam asked.
"What?" I asked, startled. "What do you mean? Of course, I'm alright."
"Well....." He muttered sheepishly. "Those kids are not troubling you, are they?"

Right. I've forgotten. I was too occupied in starting a day after the Summer Break. Realising the fact that to start this Monday, I hate to be surrounded by devils. It has been 4 months since That Incident. I'm petrified to even say this in detailing.

Right now, deep inside of my heart, I know that I am happy. I don't need any kind of specialty to just fit in. I am fit in. But the thought of being taunted and whined again seemed like a great deal of suffering for me. Thanks to Mr.Liam. I've totally forgotten I was going in Hell until he showed an interest of this particular reason.

But no matter, I have to go. Just because there is bullies, taunters, body criticisers....I can't just stop forwarding. Four years... just four years and then I am out of this shit hole. Maybe become a writer or just doctor. I've studied my whole life, having good grades and 4.50 GPA was a daily basis, there's a great chance that I could be more than I am now. A lot more. Four years then my life will start newly.

"It's okay, Mr.Liam." I said, assuring him."Nothing is going to bring me down."

Mr.Liam smiled, happily. Like the burden of worrying has gone from his shoulder. Mr.Liam is like a father to me. When dad went to his business trips, he was the only guy to give me good advices about life, boys...buses...everything. It's funny how you could find a friend in somebody who's not blood relation but awesome than the ones who we call "Family". Mr.Liam is a great examp,e that blood relations are not the problem to just love.

"Well, don't let me stop you." Mr.Liam said."Go mark your day."

I nodded happily and then I've given him a quick hug. I don't know if I can survive this sinners if he weren't there for me.

Outing from the bus, gathering myself to this high school, sun kissed on my fair palms....I was ready to start this day.

If I Knew that this day will be the start of something new, I would have ran away.