chapter 14

•edited•

•Cameron's POV•

I got ready for Lily, Nash, and I's plan. We knew the perfect place to go. See, there was this carnival in town. There is every year for summer, but summer was barely over and they stay for another few weeks before closing again.

Plus we know basically everyone that works there since Lily's aunt owns and runs the carnival.

We decided to go and have Lily and Bailee "bump into us" at the carnival. Lily said they'd be in the line for the Ferris wheel and I'd sneak up and go in a gondola with Bailee. Just so I could talk with her. I waited for Nash to pick me up so we could go.

Nash: coming now. you ready?

Me: eh kinda nervous on how she's gonna react

Nash: you're gonna be fine

Me: thanks man

After that I locked my phone and waited for Nash.

•Bailee's POV•

Lily has been like, I don't know, acting weird. All the sudden she makes me dress up and get out. We got in her car and she started to drive.

"You never told me where we're going?" I asked.

"Oh right we're going to the carnival. You need some fun right now. Just some cheering up." She said with a reassuring smile.

gotta love her.

"Thanks Lils." I said grinning.

We finally got to the carnival and got in for free. After all her Aunt owns this carnival.

We went towards the games and practically owned every one of them. I even had to carry a trash bag full of stuffed animals. It was really fun. Just what I needed. Then we bumped into Nash.

"Hey guys!" He said.

"Oh hey Nash!" "Hey babe!" me and Lily said at the same time.

We rode some rides and it was so much fun. The only one left was the Ferris wheel. I love these things. As we were waiting in line, Lily and Nash were texting. I tried to look at who they were texting, but they both turned from me.

"Oh my god! Stop keeping secrets from me!" I said.

"They're not secrets." She said with a sly smile.

"Yeah." Nash added.

"Mhm whatever." I said playfully rolling my eyes. They just giggled. We finally got to the front and Lily ditched me for Nash.

"Thanks Lily!" I said to her sarcastically.

"Just go by yourself!" She said.

"Uh, yeah no." I said.

One of the workers which was Lily's cousin just had someone else go with me. I really didn't mind I just wanted to go on it anyways.

Until I realized who it was. Cameron.

"No not happening." I said about to break down right there.

"Bailee please come on." He said holding out his hand for me to go in the gondola. I just scoffed and stayed put about ready to just walk away till Lily came up to me.

"Dude come on just go. Hear him out." She said with a sympathetic look on her face.

"Fine. But I'm only doing it because I love Ferris wheels." I said giggling a little. She giggled back and went in with Nash.

I went in with Cameron without saying word just trying to look at the view of the sun setting. I didn't try to look at him 'cause it hurt me too much and I know I shouldn't, but I miss him.

He finally spoke, looking at me straight in my eyes. I didn't want to look but I did. I needed to hear this.

"Look Bailee I know you hate me. I would too. I just need you to hear me out." He said. I nodded for him to go on. He took a deep breath and continued.

"Everything I did was wrong. It wasn't fair for you and I shouldn't have done it. You didn't deserve any of it. Spending those days with you made me realize what an amazing person you are. You're so fun and adorable to be with. I miss being with you. During those moments with you I developed strong feelings for you and they're still there. You meant everything to me and you still do. I can't go through my life with out having you with me. I love you Bailee." He said sniffling a few times.

Then I started to cry. I hugged him so hard because I missed him so much. I don't care if he cheated. He said he really likes, loves me even. I can't imagine not being without him.

"I love you too." I said. And with that he kissed me. I got taken back, but soon kissed him back. It was amazing. I missed his lips on mine so much. We pulled away and I hugged him again.

"I'm so sorry I put you through this, but I'm glad to have you back." He said in my hair.

"Yeah but you're not fully forgiven either." I said seriously.

"I know, I wasn't expecting you to forgive me entirely either." He said with a soft look on his face.

"But I am happy that we're back together." I said laying my head on his chest and my hand on his stomach.

"I'm happy too." He smiled.