chapter 1

hey there!

I hope you guys enjoy this fanfic!

(March 5th, 2016: okay so I wrote this like 2 maybe 3 years ago and I know it's really sucky and mostly cliché and I apologize! I also apologize for the realllllyyyyy short chapters (I hate short chapters) but if you do like it give it some more votes! I'm so thankful for 3k!)

(Wow it's been a year since that^^ (January 15, 2017!! AYE) but seriously you guys are amazing 6K votes like wHAT?¡ I love you all <3)

Bailee is played by Aarika Wolf (Picture above)

•edited•

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey, my name is Bailee Rae Jacobs. I have light brown hair with piercing green eyes, well that's what most people say. I'm 17, almost 18, and soon to be a senior in high school. Summer is almost over and I'm actually excited to go back.

Especially since I get to see my best friends Lily and her boyfriend Nash (he's like a brother to me). Even though Lily and I still hang out every once in awhile. I mean duh it's summer. We're practically sisters.

•Bailee's POV•

DING!

My phone woke me up from my sleep.

I try to open my eyes and when I do I see my screen light up in my face and notice it was already 12:30. Then I noticed several texts from Lily.

"Ugh, what does she want," I thought to myself.

From: Lily😈😚

(9:18 am) morning babe

(9:20 am) omfg wake up

(9:35 am) okay, you seriously need to get your lazy ass up

I giggled to myself and decided to text back.

To: Lily😈😚

(12:32 pm) okay okay I'm awake😂whatcha want?

From: Lily😈😚

(12:34 pm) finally geez okay so you wanna hang out today?

To: Lily😈😚

(12:34 pm) yeah sure ill see you in a few✌️

From: Lily😈😚

(12:36 pm) k bye bishh

So I got up and entered my bathroom. When I looked in the mirror I looked hideous. I took a shower and then dried myself off. Then I went to my closet to look for an outfit. I decided to just be comfy since we were just going to be hanging out. So I wore some sweats that go a little over my knees and a plain white v-neck. Then I did my make-up and did my hair, I only used mascara and put my hair in a side braid since I was just going to Lily's.

Once I got dressed I went down stairs and checked the time it was 1:10. I noticed it was very quiet. My mom and dad were probably working.

Oh and I forgot to tell you I have a sister, her name's Hailee. I know it's weird our parents like that spelling I guess. She's in college so it's just me from now on.

When I got downstairs I went immediately to the kitchen. I noticed a note on the fridge.

Dear Bails,

Your father and I have left for a business trip and won't be back for about a week or so. We're sorry we didn't warn you of this but it was all so sudden. We put $250 on your card so that should be enough for the week . And Mrs. O'Brien
(That's Lily's mom) said you can stay at their house until we come back, only if you want to. So we'll see you when we get back.

Love you,

Mom and Dad

This happens all the time so I'm really used to it.

I made myself some breakfast, more like a late lunch, and checked the time once again, 1:18. I ate my breakfast and texted Lily.

To: Lily😈😚

(1:19 pm) coming now

I then just locked my phone, got my purse with my wallet and keys inside and walked outside. It was bright at first, but my eyes adjusted. I got in my car and and drove off to Lily's.

Her house was just a neighborhood down so it didn't take that long.

•••••••••••••••••••••

Thanks for reading my first chapter! I hope you guys enjoyed it XD

Sorry if it's short! I'll update later on. Please comment if you enjoyed!