I Want Some Real Human Interaction

Start from the beginning

She should've minded up of getting her mouth fastened when she initiated the little feud in the first place.

Despite scads of exemplary bawling and bickering, Meena had never been able to grapple with the sparkplug in Raghav –for it was not just any insignificant chunk of him.

Raghav halted the motor cycle in the parking; whilst, Meena made a mental note on how much of the khoa she could supposedly beaqueath Mudra, for herself.

"Did my baby stay good at aunty's?" cradling Mudra up in her arms, Meena probed as she ambled to the elevator. She'd left her daughter with a friend who lived downstairs, in the morning, before leaving to the wedding.

What tantalized Mudra at the twinkle was the pink plastic button on her mom's kurti. Lumping all of her attention at the moment in fiddling with it, she hummed. "Umm."

Running a hand over the curly mass of her daughter's hair, Meena wilted down to press a kiss on her cheek before granting Mudra on her feet, exiting the elevator.

Dodging and letting Mudra scuttle towards the door, Meena followed to pipe at her daughter's expressions on seeing her beloved Raghav mama home.

A little frivolous gasp escaped Mudra's pouty lips as she discerned Raghav sitting on the chaise lounge, both of his arms outstretched at the bitsy pint of human wonder, who had her bright eyes sparkle in instant joy.

Meena entered home at the sight of Mudra cradled in Raghav's lap, both of their heads huddled together at the drawing she'd recently coloured. A grin broke on her face as she holdered the keys to its hanger from where Raghav had left it.

Flumping down at the couch next to Raghav, Meena gabbled,"So, when are you going to pack the rest of your stuff? I have spoken to Himani –I have brought her around to do this, Raghav. You better behave when you get there. If you have any ideas of your usual deeds, drop them –just drop them." she went on ramming in her lecture on Raghav's head about his new house owner –one of her friends, whom she'd talked into providing Raghav his shelter

She thought she would have to acquaint him with all that she'd to before he started to pull up any stunts at his new place –or if he had cropped up any plan of doing so.

Raghav sighed rolling his eyes, dramatically, "I promise you, Meenakshi Adhityan. I will not try to do anything of that sort." He confessed, almost earnest. Meena cracked up at his promise.

"Think of yourself, dude; do you feel like someone who makes people have faith in your promises," she scoffed making the final word prominent, grinning at him flamboyantly, in besetment.

Raghav's shoulders eased down, nettled at the urge to comply, "Fine, you don't have to believe my promises. Get me a bond paper; I'll sign it for you –I, Raghav Vardarajan, hereby state that I won't screw, shag or hump with my house owner...." as he went on, Meena pinched his arms, prodding him to stop prate everything in front of her kid.

Raghav flinched, and in a breathing spell, Mudra lunged up from the notebook. Her big black eyes shining in curiosity, she asked, "Amma, what is Skoo, Shaaaaaag and humph?" Letting out an embittered gasp at that, Meena grimaced at Raghav and dug her head in her palms. Mudra had cultivated the habit of mastering the meaning of any new word she came through, latterly, which dismayed her mother, here and now.

Meena did not know what to do; not even if she was grateful that Raghav had not used an actual cuss word or to contemplate a satisfactory answer to Mudra, at the moment.

"Mudra baby, that is just being disobedient and nothing else. Raghav mama says that he will obey and will be a good boy," feeling helpless, Meena made it.