Chapter 3

Y/N P.O.V.

I just told them everything. And when I say everything I mean everything.

My sisters are going to be so mad at me for telling. I bet they didn't even believe me. I'll probably just be kept in here even longer for that. They don't even like me I'm just a burden they never asked for. The only reason they took me was out of pitty.

I should just keep doing what I'm doing for the next 4,987 years. WHY DO WE HAVE TO LIVE SO LONG?

Thor P.O.V.

I don't know what to do. Y/N could be lying like usual. Or could be telling the truth and everything we thought were lies were truths. This is really hard for Loki though. He was still crying so I asked him "Brother, is she lying?" He couldn't speak because he was crying but he shook his head no.

Loki, being the God of Mischief and Lies, could always tell when someone was lying. So every time  Hela and Toruun had lied he would have been able to easily tell if he was paying attention and not so distracted by Hela and Toruun being the "better" children.

I should have noticed. Y/N went through the pain Loki went through and I was part of the cause. I am such a terrible dad. I didn't notice one of my children was bullying the other or that one was being bullied and struggling with everything.

Loki's sobs eventually quieted and ended he then said "Thor we have to let her out, she doesn't deserve to be stuck in there. Y/N didn't do anything!" Loki was right, but what would we do about Hela and Toruun? Would we talk to them about it or leave it alone? "Loki, what about Hela and Toruun what will we do about them?" I stated concerned. "Well Hela is gone. She is no longer part of this family. I disown her for what she did to my real child. She put Y/N through even more things that could have been avoided if she would have been nice to Y/N. Give her to the Asgard orphanage, I DON'T CARE JUST GET RID OF HER!" Loki snapped. "Brother, calm down she is your daughter she didn't mean anything by it. I understand how you feel." I stated trying to get Loki to think what he was doing through.

"No Thor! You don't know how I feel! You weren't the forgotten child that was bullied and teased by everyone. Neglected and not a thought about your being only a burden to others having no purpose till needed to be of use! So Thor do you really understand?" Loki finished making me feel even more guilty. I felt as guilty as a person who accidentally ran over a bird while driving (something I learned about on Midgard).

"I don't understand Loki but it's not too late we can save her." I said just wanting to get it over with.

Loki then completely stopped sobbing and showed no emotion. He then said "I'm going to go get Hela and tell her that she is to leave the palace and go to the orphanage and that she is no longer my Family." coldly.

"Loki, this is a bit rash. Maybe just reconsider what your doing."
I said convincingly. But my efforts failed.

"No Thor! Anyone who makes someone feel that way will not be associated with I." He said.

I knew his mind was made up. There was no changing it now Hela was, as far as I'm concerned, not apart of the family anymore.

"Do as you must but leave Y/N in the Dungeon until Toruun and Hela are taken care of. It's for her own protection." I said.

"Fine, but the second their taken care of she's out of there, the Dungeon does things to you. It changers you." He said sadly getting quieter as he went on.

Loki P.O.V.

I left Thor to go and "talk" to Hela. As I was briskly walking to her chambers I ran into her in the corridor. She then happily said "Hi Father!" I gave her a look. The look I normally gave Y/N. She looked at me "confused" and then said "What Father?" I then continued gazing at her that way and said "You know what you did Hela. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS? AFTER ALL THE STORIES I TOLD YOU ABOUT THOR AND HIS FRIENDS MAKING FUN OF ME AND YOU STILL DO THE SAME! YOUR BEING CUT OFF. GATHER YOUR THINGS AND THEN STAY IN YOUR ROOM. A couple of guards will come and get you and take you to the orphanage."

She was stunned to say the least. Caught. Betrayed. Disowned. All the things she was feeling she deserved to feel. I had no sympathy.

She the said "Father they were mere jokes. Toruun and I didn't mean any thing" I very well knew she was lying I actually noticed this time. So I then said "You can't lie to the God of Mischief and Lies."

She then said "I have for the past 13 years!" giving up on trying to find a way to stay.

I then said "Go pack your things" and walked away to see if Thor had confronted Toruun yet.

Thor P.O.V.

Loki went to lecture Hela while I went to deal with Toruun. I wasn't disowning her I was just going to punish her. I walked to her chambers and knocked on her door. She replied "Come in!"

I took a breath to prepare myself and then walked in. She said "Hello Dad!" I looked at her and she knew she was caught.

She quickly blurted "It was all Hela Dad I didn't do anything. I mean I could have stepped in and it was wrong of me to not but please." I then said "Toruun Thordottir do you have any idea what kind of toll this can have on a person. You know your Uncle Loki right?"

"yes" she said weakly.

"You know how he tried to take over Midgard and faked his death, twice. Do you want to know what made him do those things? Huh? The exact things Hela and you did to her." I said as sternly as a mortal telling their dog to not beg for sustenance.

She then started crying and I was left to think about how I would punish her. I can't take away the Throne for Y/N would not be ready, I can't cast her out and I can't lock her in the dungeon and  "change her". I could maybe be super strict and make her apologize.

"Hela is being Disowned.." I started and she looked with me with horror thinking the same would happen to her. I continued "and you shall be under a strict scheduled and shall apologize to your sister, Y/N." I finished

She mumbled " She's not my sister."

I ignored the comment and went to try and find Loki so we could go and let Y/N out of the Dungeon.