Chapter 2

Loki P.O.V.

I asked Y/N "Darling What's wrong?" She just continued to sob. I decided to leave it and try to get closer to her without he moving away from me. I slowly got closer and closer until I was able to touch her. I quickly engulfed her in a hug. At first she struggled by then eventually gave up and after about and hour her sobs stopped and I noticed she was asleep.

I picked her up bridal style and lair her on the bed in the cell. Then I waited for her to get up. While I waited I thought. Why was she so hesitant about me comforting her and why wouldn't she tell me about what's going on. After thinking for a while I don't even know him long I looked to Y/N and saw my self in her. She had my hair and Thor's eyes. She had most of my facial features and over all looked more like me than Thor and acted more like me than Thor. She basically only had Thor's eyes.

Y/N rustled in her bed at first she woke up in a panic probably about where she was but then calmed down and realized where she was. She then looked at me but instantly looked away. I then asked for the second time "Y/N what's wrong?" She didn't look at me or answer or even acknowledge I asked her a question. So I asked again and again and again. Getting nowhere every time. She was starting to make me angry and I noticed I was turning blue so I quickly left because none of the children know about me being adopted. The reason I have Hela is because I adopted her.

I left to my room and told the guards to summon Thor because I needed to Talk to him about Y/N. About 30 minutes later he finally showed up. I stated by saying "Something is wrong with Y/N."

Thor replied with "Obviously Loki she was just sentenced to 6 months in the Dungeon because she is a complete imbecile!"

"No Thor besides that, like before that happened. And she is not an imbecile!"

"What do you expect me to do then Loki?"

"Tomorrow I want you and I to got to the Dungeon and talk to Y/N."

"If that is what you wish Loki but if this is one of Y/N'(s) little pranks then she'll be down their for a year."

"I don't think it is but ok Brother see you tomorrow."

"See you Tomorrow Loki"

And with that Thor left. I decided to go to bed and then when I wake up Thor and I will go talk to Y/N.

—————Time-skip brought to you by "I have been falling, for 30 minuets! "——————————

When I woke up I went straight to the Dungeon where I saw Thor waiting for me. We both went to Y/N'(s) cell to see that she looked like she was fine but I could tell she was using an illusion even thought she had cuffs on. We didn't go in just stood on the outside and talked thru the barrier. I stared by saying "No illusions Y/N."

With that she took down the illusion and it looked exactly like what I had done to the room when I was in their. It left Thor and I speechless. Ever since she was sentenced Y/N still hasn't said a word. Even now she didn't make a sound. I then asked for the millionth time "Y/N what's wrong?" but this time she replied.

"Everything" I then stopped and said "Maybe it just seems like that at the moment."

"NO ONE LOVES ME, NO ONE CARES. TORI AND HEL JUST TELL LIES TO GET ME IN TROUBLE BUT YOU BELIEVE THEM BEFORE YOU EVEN GIVE ME TIME TO EXPLAIN MYSELF. NEVERTHELESS DEFEND MYSELF! YOU NEVER PAY ATTENTION TO ME ITS ALWAYS "BE MORE LIKE HELA" "BE MORE LIKE TINA" "YOU'RE A  DISAPPOINTMENT" I AM ALWAYS LIVING IN THEIR SHADOW. ITS ALWAYS ABOUT THEN TAKING THE THRONE WHEN THEY GET OLDER AND THEN THEIRS ME LIVING IN THE SHADOW AGAIN. WHATEVER TINA AND HELA WANT ITS NOT EVER ABOUT ME. THE ONLY REASON THAT YOU TOOK ME WAS TO KEEP A CLEAN CONSCIENCE. SO YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO FEEL GUILTY ANOUT ME BEING A WEAPON, IN REALITY THAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN BETTER. YOU FORGOT MY BIRTHDAY BECAUSE YOU WERE TO FOCUSED ON TAKING HELA AND TINA OUT TO AZGARD FOR FUN TO SEE THE SIGHTS WHILE I WAS LEFT HERE ALL ALONE ON MY BIRTHDAY STUCK IN MY ROOM BEING PUNISHED FOR A PRANK I DIDN'T EVEN PULL. YOU DON'T EVEN CARE. AND THEN WHEN I SAY ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT I WANT EVERYONE ATTACKS ME AND SAYS "ITS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT YOU" WELL YOU'RE RIGHT IT'S NOT ABOUT ME, ITS NEVER ABOUT ME! EVEN ASGARD HATES ME! EVERYONE TEASES ME AND MAKES FUN OF ME BUT IF I RETALIATE THEN IM THE MONSTER. MAYBE I AM THE MONSTER, THEIR RIGHT I AM THE MONSTER! THATS ALL I AM AND WILL EVER BE, AN UNLOVED UNCARED FOR MONSTER!!!!!"

I started "y/n..." but she instantly interrupted me and said "NO DON'T Y/N ME! I DON'T NEED IT YOU'LL SAY IT BUT YOU WONT MEAN IT!" 

She was turning blue. She was yet to notice but Thor and I did and we both rushed away from the cell as we heard he scream in agony. When I saw her start turn  blue I knew Thor would be upset, this meant she was part Jotun. Personally I don't know what I feel I am sad she would have to go through the teasing and taunting of being Jotun but it also reminded me that she was my child and I neglected her. I was no better than Odin.

Once we got out of the Dungeon I started to cry. Thor looked over at me and said "Loki it's okay it will all be okay." I just replied with " NO! It won't be okay I treated Y/N just like Odin treated me. I am no better than Odin was to me. What if we didn't catch this early or she didn't tell us what would have happened then Thor!?"

Then I realized I wasn't any better than Odin I was exactly like Odin. I was Odin.