Mysterious Feelings

Start from the beginning

You and Todoroki nodded at his suggestion. As soon as All Might blared the horn, everybody took off. Todoroki froze the ground like he did at the Sports Festival. Some of the teams took note of his trick from the sports festival and successfully dodged it. You activated your quirk and grabbed Todoroki's hand.

Todoroki's hand connected with Midoriya's hand and you manifested (f/c) energy from your unoccupied hand. You forcefully blasted the energy from your palm, making your group shoot through the air. Surprisingly, you didn't feel any backlash from your quirk. 'This is... AMAZING!' You grinned as you continued to blast your group over the track. You saw that the dangerous obstacles on the track included tripwire traps, mines, rocky terrain, and water. 'Good thing I can fly.' A robotic machine appeared, reaching its hand out towards your group. Midoriya's veins on right hand glowed red and a green, electric-like energy swirled around his arm. He retracted his arm and smashed the robot's arms to pieces. 'Holy shit, his quirk is strong,' you thought while Todoroki incinerated the robot's other arm. Bakugou's group was nearly catching up to you. Todoroki formed an ice barrier in their path, but it was destroyed by Bakugou's explosions and Kirishima's hardened fist. 'Oh shit.'

"YOU GUYS WON'T FUCKING BEAT ME," screamed an angry Bakugou as he aimed his arms toward you.

"But that seems to be the case, Bakugou," you teased and stick your tongue out.

"YOU FUCKWAD, YOU WON'T WIN," he yelled as his cheeks heated up in anger.

Smirking to yourself, you thought about the scenery of the starting line; the cracked, dry earth beneath the black and white painted line, the few, cherry blossoms that had flourished due to Spring, and the huge, ivory arch that was an entrance to the course. You looked down to Bakugou's group as your eyes misted with a (f/c) hue. A portal appeared below them and sucked them in, closing off as Kaminari's head was last to exit.

"WHAT? DID (L/N) SEND BAKUGOU'S GROUP BACK TO THE STARTING LINE? HOW IMPRESSIVE," you heard a voice over the intercom say.

"Wow, (n/n)-chan! Good job," Midoriya cheered as he hung onto Todoroki's hand.

"Yeah, great job," Todoroki said with a slight smile, which made your heart throb.

You smiled and nodded at their compliments. Your eyes met with Todoroki's dreamy ones and your heart throbbed even more. 'Why do I feel this way?' I looked back onto the path and seen a tree overhead, ready to knock us off balance. Midoriya and Todoroki, with quick thinking, destroyed it. You flew down onto the path as you seen the course was getting easier. You set Midoriya and Todoroki down.

"We should just run the rest of the course out since it's simple," you said.

"Alright," Todoroki and Midoriya replied, running on the path.

You ran not too far behind them, looking out for any more obstacles. You look up and see a giant, robotic hand approaching Todoroki. He attempts to freeze it, but the robot swiftly grabs him with his other hand. You and Midoriya run to rescue your teammate. You grab Midoriya's soft hand and propel him towards the robot's chest using your quirk. He draws his fist back and smashes it into the robot's chest plate. The robot's chest implodes, making its limbs slowly fall to the ground.

The dislocated, metallic arm releases Todoroki, who is now falling to his death. You immediately flew down and scooped him up with your arm. You almost dropped him due to his weight and below-par strength, but you send energy to the arm holding him, making it a lot easier to carry him. You slowly floated to the ground and Midoriya let go and giggled a bit at you. 'Why is he laughing?' You looked over to Todoroki and noticed you were cradling him on one arm like a baby. '..Oh my god.' You quickly put him down and flushed like a tomato.