Remembering Her

"Babe, I'm home" I yelled when I walked into the house.

"In the kitchen!"

I walked into the kitchen to see my beautiful girlfriend cooking, I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Hy baby" she said turning around and giving me a kiss.

"This smells good" I say as I dip my finger into the sauce and she popped my hand.

I put my finger in my mouth to taste it.

"This tastes really good babe" I said looking at her.

"Thanks Rossy" she said turning back around to finish cooking.

"I know what else tastes good" I smirked whiling kissing her neck and she shrieked.

"Ross, stop I'm cooking" she said while giggling.

"Fine, I'm gonna go change" I said running up the stairs and into our room. I walked to the closet and grabbed a white muscle Tee, with some black skinny jeans and matched it with my black converse.

I went into the bathroom to take a shower, when I got in I just stood there for a minute letting the water run down me. For some reason the shower is one of the only places where I can think.

Lately my life has actually been good. I have the best girlfriend in the world, my album is about to get released and I just got the lead role of a new action movie, I love my life.

I got out of the shower after washing up and grabbed my clothes, putting them on.

I walked back down stairs and went into the living room to watch tv until Chloe was done with dinner.

"Babe, I forgot to tell you that Ratliff called and wanted you to call him" she yelled from the kitchen.

"Alright"

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and dialed Ratliff's number, waiting for him to pick up.

"Hey Ross"

"Hey Rat, Whatsup?"

"I called to tell you that me and Rydel are getting married"

"Are you serious? when did you propose?"

"2 weeks ago"

"Damn... I can't believe your getting married before I am"

"Haha, very funny, anyway, I wanted you to be my best man"

"Yeah of course, when do you want me to come?

"In 2 days for a month in London"

"Okay, but why London?"

"I don't know, ask your crazy sister"

"Haha, alright, we'll I'll see you in 2 days then"

"Alright, bye"

"Bye"

I hung up the phone and walked into the kitchen.

"So Ratliff and Rydel are getting married and he wants me to be his best man" I said sitting down at the table.

"Really? that's great, where's it at?" she asked.

"In London"

"Good choice, and when are you leaving to go?"

"In 2 days" I replied.

" I can't go" she said turning to look at me.

"Why not?"

"I have a photo shoot In Australia in a week"

"But babe ca-" I got cut off from my phone ringing. I got up and walked back into the living room.

"Hello?"

"ROSS!!!!" Rydels voice yelled through the phone and I laughed.

"Hey Delly, I can't believe your getting married"

"I know right, anyway I called to ask you if your flying with is"

"I have to see if they have any tickets but if they do then yeah"

"Alright, lil bro"

"Who did you pick for your maid-of-honor?"

"Umm..."

"What? who is she?"

"We'll you see..."

"Who is it Rydel"

"Jenna..."

My heart stopped after hearing her name.

"Rydel, I'll call you later"

I hung up the phone and ran up the stairs to my room and locked the door.

I went into my closet and pulled out the box filled with photos of me and..Jenna...

As I looked through the photos all the memories started to come back.

When I first asked her to be my girlfriend in freshman year, when I first told her I loved her in sophomore year, the first time that we made love in junior year and senior year when everything fell apart.

~FlashBack~

"Why can't you be a dancer here in California?!" I yelled at her.

"Because it's always been my dream to go to Juilliard!!" she yelled back.

"Fine then, go to New York, I don't care anymore, were done" I yelled as tears started to roll down mine and her face.

"Fine" she whispered.

~End FlashBack~

That was the last time I saw the love of my life. I regretted saying those words for the next 2 years of my life, then I met Chloe and she made me happy but not the way that Jenna did.

No Ross, you love Chloe not Jenna. It's been 5 years.

"Ross dinner is ready!" Chloe yelled up the stairs.

"Coming" I yelled back and whipped the tears I didn't even know I had coming down my face and headed down stairs.

NOTEEXx

I hope you like it! Vote, comment, do whatever!:)