Back to School

You were back at school because you needed to practise for the provisional license exams. You were ready to try to make an ultimate move.

When you finally got to school, you took down all your posters to make it look more mature. Ochako was helping you change your room a little bit.

"Why do you want to make your room look more mature for a 2 year old? Its not like she's going to remember." Ochaco asked.

"I need to be more big sister-ish if shes going to visit." You explained. Ochaco just shook her head and continued to take down the posters.

"Leave that there" You told her when she begun to take off a picture frame from the wall with you and Kat in it.
-
You woke up early to get ready to go to the training grounds to make your ultimate move. When you got to the rec room with everyone, you began to explain what happened at Tokyo to Kirishima and Ochaco, but Denki tagged along.

"THEY'RE SUCH SHITTY PARENTS. I FUCKING HATE THEM. THEYRE JUST SO-" You began to curse, but only Ochaco and Kirishima heard.

"OOF." Kirishima began. He cleared his throat and continued. "Those words are very unmanly, (y/n)" He finished.

"I dont give two shits." You retorted.

Katsuki leaned over to Denki. "Thats my girl for you." He smirked.

Denki was still shocked about everything and stood silent, he was sHoOk.

"WAIT KIRISHIMA GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY KIT." Katsuki yelled and explosions began to burst from his hands.

Now Denki was even more confused than before, but it was his choice to tag along so 🤷🏽‍♀️.

Shoutout to Moondasuto for helping me write this chapter!!!!!

-

You finally got to the training area when a pro hero came. He explained what you were supposed to do and cloned himself so that everyone can train with a clone.

You went next to Katsuki. He was on top of a platform and you were on the ground right under it. Before you knew it, you were trying to blast fireballs in mid-air.

"Try shooting a single fireball that is as powerful as 50." The pro hero suggested.

You nodded and tried to work out a way to do it. You glanced over at Katsuki and noticed that he created a small circle using his fingers and put it on the palm of his hand. He made a concentrated explosion which created a lot of damage to the wall he was aiming at.

You thought once more and then proceeded to try the same method. When you shot your fireball, it slightly burned your hand.

"That was really good, but you might want to get your costume altered. Maybe some fire proof gloves." He suggested.

You nodded and began to walk over to the door. You noticed Izuku, Ochaco, and Iida.

"Hey guys, you getting your costumes changed too?" You called from across the hall.

"Oh! Hi (y/n)! We need to make some changes to our costumes so we came here." Izuku replied.

You began to run through the hall to get to them.

"nO rUnNinG iN tHe hAlLs!!" Iida nagged. You ignored him and made your way to Izuku. Suddenly, there was an explosion.

"KATSUKI?" You yelled out when the metal door broke open. When the smoke and ash cleared up, you saw a sight that immediately made you laugh.

"IZUKU, 3RD BASE ALREADY I SEE." You yelled out in between laughs. He was a stuttering mess and he was blushing like crazy.

Ochaco seemed spaced out. You understood why and you laughed softly again before the girl finally got off Izuku.

"Hi im Mei!" She introduced herself. She was very bubbly.

You walked inside and asked for heat proof gloves. Mei hopped over to you and began to try things on you.

"This is one of my babies!! These are heat resistant socks!" She pulled off your shoes and slipped on the socks.

"Noo wait I wanted fire proof gloves." You sheepishly smiled and gestured a no with your hands.

She got very exited and began to test out her 'babies' on Izuku and Ochaco.

"MY BACK." He cried out. She stopped the costume with a small hand held remote.

Soon enough you got your fire proof gloves. You thanked everyone and bowed before leaving back to the training grounds.

-

You got back to the training grounds and stood where you were earlier. All might was now walking around giving advice.

You tried to concentrate on one spot of your palm and shot once more. It shot forward and hit the wall making a hole in the wall.

You saw something falling in the corner of your eye, but you couldn't react fast enough.

You looked up and heard Katsuki. "GET OUT OF THE WAY, KIT." He screamed.

Suddenly Izuku jumped out of no where and kicked the rock that was threatening to fall onto you.

The pieces of rocks flew elsewhere and you were just fine.

"Are you okay?" Izuku asked.

"I...am. Thanks Izu." You thanked.

"WATCH OUT YOU DUMB BITCH." Katsuki yelled to you before turning around.

He glared at Izuku and went back to training.

"Kat?" You called. (Lol he got Kat called.)

"WHAT." He yelled back extremely angrily.

"Never mind." You replied. You went back to training.