forty seven - "god knows youre worth it"

Start from the beginning

"Let's hope the people that are grading it liked it, too," he replies nervously, moving some hair out of my face.

"If they don't I'll curb stomp them," I assure him, and he chuckles with a roll of his eyes. "What do you want to do now?"

"I've got lots of things we could do," he smirks as his hands move from the small of my back so that they're cupping my arse cheeks.

"Brad," I scowl at him as he peppers my lips with kisses. He smirks, which only causes my eyes to roll.

"I'm not joking," he tells me with a cheeky grin. "James isn't gonna be back until late so we have the room to ourselves."

His hands skim over over my arms now as he holds me at arm's length. I bite my lip nervously as I look to the side. I had nothing better to do and the idea of being alone with Brad was definitely appealing.

"Let's go, then."

His mouth stretched into a grin and he grabs my hand, pulling me lightly behind him as we go up to the dorm. When we reach it, he opens the door and quickly shuts it with his foot, holding me close as he instantly puts his lips on mine.

My hands are around his neck, nestled in his hair as I try to make him stay as close as possible. His hands tug on my waist as he moves me backwards until he reaches his bed and we both move away and climb on it.

I pull off my trousers and as does before I move one leg over his lap so that I'm straddling him. The fabric of my underwear was rubbing against the fabric of his boxers and I knew he was hard already.

I start rolling my hips against him and he groans, his grip on my waist tightening. The friction between us both sends shivers through my core and I start going faster and faster.

"Fuck," he moans and flips us over carefully, so that he's on top of me. He unclasps my bra, dismissing it to the side, and one hands plays with my breast, pinching at my nipple while he sucks and nibbles on the other. My hands are on his back, scratching it as he sends pleasure through my body.

His lips move from my breasts and he kisses down my stomach and navel until he's kissing above my underwear line. My hands are now holding on to the pillow desperately as he slowly moves his hands under the fabric of my underwear, not tugging them off yet.

"You're so wet for me," he hums and gently brushes his fingers over my slit, causing a moan to slip out of my mouth and my hips to jut up in surprise. He chuckles and rubs against my clit with one hand while the other one takes advantage of my rising hips and pulls down the fabric, exposing my area.

His fingers rub vigorously over my clit and strings of moans leave me mouth, causing his movements to quicken. I feel my core squeeze at the pleasure to try and contain myself. I didn't want to come yet.

"I always knew there was something in you," he smirks at me as his movements never falter. He peppered kisses along my thigh, biting on my skin and leaving love bites in his path.

"Y-yeah? What's that?" I manage to say through the waves of pleasure. His smirk only grows.

"My fingers," he says and plunges two into me, causing a loud squeal to fall out of my mouth. My hips buck but his other hand forces it back down against the mattress.

My hands held helplessly onto the pillows tightly as he pumps his fingers in and out. He knew how much of an effect he had on me and it didn't take long for my walls to clench under his touch.

He removes his fingers and his tongue glides up and down my slit, playing with my clit as he widens my legs apart with his two hands. He moves his tongue teasingly down me and eventually puts it in me like his fingers once were.

I could hear his every movement, even through my relentless pants and moans and he thrived off of it, exploring my insides and tasting my juices.

"Brad!"

He doesn't stop, even though he knows I'm gonna come and eventually I reach my high, causing my vision to go white and he licks up all the white liquid pouring out of me.

He gives me a moment before he kisses his way up to my lips, pressing his roughly against mine so I could taste myself.

"Are you going to be a good girl and return the favour?" His hands trace over my boobs as his boxer clad cock rubs against my core. He wasn't going to give me time to recover.

I can't process anything and instead nod, letting him rest against the headboard. As I try and orientate myself, he pumps his cock a few times and I see the precum on his tip. He'd already pulled down his boxers for me and I smile, licking off the salty liquid on his cock before engulfing it in my mouth.

Any of his meaty cock that didn't fit in my mouth I rubbed with my hand, squeezing it. Helpless moans leave his mouth and one of his hands play with my breasts while the other is on my head to guide my movements.

I feel his tip scraping against the back of my throat and I taste more saltiness in my mouth. Soon enough he twitches and my mouth is filled with his salty come and I swallow it down like a good girl.

He takes a second to gain his breath and he opens his eyes, turning me on to my front and my feet hung off the bed. He climbed off and pumped his cock before rubbing it up and down my clit. My elbows rested on the bed, helping me stay risen as I sit doggy style.

He agonisingly slowly slides his cock into me and I let out a whimper as his movements start off slow. His hands hold my arse as he directs himself in and out, in and out and soon enough his thrusts are quicker.

His left hand moves from my arse and starts playing with my breasts, pinching my nipples again and I let out breathless moans.

"I'm gonna come!" I yell as my walls clench around his thick cock.

"Wait for me," he growls as he quickens it even more, hitting my g-spot effortlessly every time. It didn't help me from not coming but I didn't want to upset him. He rubs my clit violently and I can't contain it anymore. I feel him twitch inside of me and his thrusts become was rhythmic and he fills me up to the brim. I come then and I know my juices have surrounded his cock as he pumps himself while he pulls out, his come decorating my back.

He wipes it up with his thumb and puts it in my mouth so I can taste his come.

"You're always the fucking best, I swear."

unedited.