"What did you find, it would be really helpful if you could show us" I say and the kids look at each other.

They lead us to a different part of the warehouse where a parked truck was and the taller of the three kids walks over to it. He pushes up on a part of the truck and it begins floating in the air. Everyone minus me stare at it in awe as the truck flips upside down in mid air.

"That doesn't seem right" Darcy says being the first one to voice their thoughts.

The kids then lead us up many flights of stairs until we are almost to the roof of the warehouse. We stop and look up as one of the kids on the second to last flight of stairs drops an almost empty bottle over the railing. We watch as it plummets towards the concrete below but it disappears instead of smashing against the ground.

"Where did it go?" Jane asks the kids in confusion.

The girl points up and we all slowly look up to see the bottle reappear and plummet to the ground again only to disappear again. That cycle continues until one of the kids stops it by catching the bottle and looks at us with a grin on his face.

"That's incredible" Jane says in awe with a smile on her face. Jane quickly grabs a can and drops it over the railing watching as it disappears but does not come back.

"What happened?" Jane asks the kids.

"Some times they come back sometimes they don't" the girl says with a shrug.

"I wanna throw something. Jane give me your shoe" Darcy says but I ignore what their doing as I grab the scanner from the box the Ean had carried in. I raise an eyebrow as Jane looks over my shoulder with a shocked look on her face.

"I haven't seen readings like this since. . ." Jane begins to say but she trails off.

"New Mexico" Darcy finishes Jane's sentence for her.

"Which time in New Mexico? You said you found me after you got these weird readings" I say as I turn to Jane while I still hold the scanner. Jane doesn't answer me she just thinks for a second before she begins pulling me with her.

"Don't touch anything" Jane says to Darcy, Ean, and the kids.

"Jane what is wrong?" I ask as Jane let's go of my arm so I can walk normally as we walk up onto the roof.

Jane takes the scanner from me but stops walking when she hears giggling and looks over the railings. I go to look as well but I stop when it sounds like someone is calling out to me from somewhere nearby. A look of confusion comes to my face as I follow where the sound is coming from, leaving Jane behind. I slowly walk back into the roof floor buildings before I turn and walk down another hallway. I stop when I see how dark the hallway is and I look behind me before I am suddenly pulled forward by an invisible force. I'm pulled through a barrier of some kind and I skid to a halt before I can fall off a cliff of some kind.

"Jane? Darcy?" I ask as I look around as my voice echoes back at me.

I walk deeper into the unknown world as I pass by stone pillars with carvings on them that I don't understand. I keep walking until I come to a bigger pillar with a line of glowing read that is at my height. I walk around the pillar cautiously as I stare at the red glow wondering what it is. I get closer until something jumps out and pulls me towards the pillar until I am pressed against it. The pace between the pillars goes away and I try to wipe off whatever was on me but seeps into the skin of my hand. I look at it in confusion before I begin to feel faint before I fall to my knees and pass out as I fall onto my side.

~no ones POV~
~somewhere in space~

Somewhere in space a ship turns on and evil elf's begin to come out of cryofreeze due to the aether being found. The leader, Malekith, stumbles towards a balcony and speaks in his native tongue as his soldiers awaken as well. The evil elf's were free and they were coming for the aether which means they would have to find it host body first.

~on Asgard~

Himedal watches from the bifrost entrance as Thor approaches him from behind, his boots clicking against the ground. Himedal, not even needing to turn around to know that it's Thor, begins speaking.

"Your late" Himedal says as he continues to observe all the nine realms.

"Merriment can sometimes be a heavier burden than battle" Thor says as he gets closer to Himedal.

"Then your doing one of them incorrect" Himedal says and Thor laughs at that.

"Perhaps" Thor says before Himedal looks at him and lifts up his sword before putting it back down.

Himedal and Thor begin to talk about the convergence otherwise known as the aligningof the worlds. They then begin to talk about Jane and how she is studying the convergence as well without really knowing it.

"Have you located my sister?" Thor asks after they stop talking about Jane.

"I have, but she is not herself" Himedal says and Thor looks at him in confusion. Himedal goes to say something else but he cuts himself off.

"What?" Thor asks in confusion.

"I can't see her" Himedal says as he looks out at the vast area of space.