The New Girl in Town

July 29th, 2014 at 5:00 P.M.

Jack texted me around 3:00 P.M. and asked me to come over, so I did. He was outside his house, with another girl, I thought, 'What the fuck? Jack has a girlfriend already?' but I was wrong, it was just a girl who was new to the town, I had later learned that she was going house to house saying hello, and she went to Jack's house and he thought he would save her a house and have me go over there, isn't he thoughtful? She said that Jack was sweet and that she was thankful for letting her skip a house. She also said that her name was Diamond Walters, she had skin that was just a perfect color of tan, but not Jack kind of perfect tan. She had brown eyes like me, and brown hair like me. She was wearing her hair down, with a blue like school outfit, she looked preppy. But, she looked nice and all loving, so I mean, I gave her a chance. She had moved into the house that was a house away from Jack's. That makes me really mad, she better not mess with my guy, I mean, she better not mess with Jack! Holy shit, I'm falling for Jack Thomas Anderson!

August 2nd, 2014 at 10:00 A.M.

Sorry that I haven't been writing, I've been watching Diamond, I mean, I've been getting ready for the school year to start again. Jack came over yesterday, we took my dog, Jackie, out for a walk and talked. It was nice to talk to him, we haven't been hanging out lately because Diamond needs help unpacking her boxes, I think it is just an excuse to see him in a tank top. The days have become hotter and the nights have become colder, I hate when school comes. But, school will be starting on the 19th or something, so I'll try to write.

August 3rd, 2014 at 1:00 P.M.

I just saw Diamond and Jack hugging, it tore me apart, but then I remembered that he was helping her with her boxes. But, the worst thing happened today. At 12:00, Diamond came over. She was all nice and sweet, it scared the shit out of me. She also had a creepy doll smile on, or maybe I was just thinking that. But, still, Diamond is not one of my friends, never will be, and I want it to stay that way.