It was as if his life was fastened, as if he had to move fast, as if increasing his pace was the only option of his survival

He turned around and ran back in the corridor and suddenly OUCH!!!

"ARE YOU BLIND-" rubbing his bumped head with his left palm, he stopped mid-sentence to stare at the obstacle present before him.

There stood before him a tall, slender lady, apparently attractive. A woman who can distract anything and stop anyone.

The world, which seemed to be in a fast mode till now, suddenly turned to be in slow motion. The life which was fastened, suddenly almost stopped. The time, which kept passing, was frozen.

She shook her head, making her short shoulder length hair swing from left to right. Her dilated eyes almost flared out fire as she was quite angry on getting her forehead bumped against the hard, rock like bone of the forehead of the dumb wanderer present before her.

"Mr. Lost, would you care giving me some space to move ahead?" She raised on of her eyebrows and asked.

"No...Yeah...Umm..." "YOU DUMBASS, MOVE ASIDE!!!" She yelled and pushed him a little from the left side.

He tripped and almost fell on the floor, but stood back again. "I WOULD HAVE GOT HURT!!!" "So?" "SO?!? JUST A WORD AND THAT TOO SO??? SHOULDN'T YOU APOLOGISE? YOU ARE SO RUDE!" "So? You are just so lost, not my fault." She carelessly blurted and moved ahead.

"STOP!" She turned back. "IT WASN'T MY FAULT!" Taehyung yelled. "Then whose? Mine?" She asked raising her eyebrows, and walked away.

"Then is it my fault that you are beautiful?" Taehyung mumbled blankly and turned back again to find his leader.

●●●

"Every Sunday Sir, she will visit you every Sunday." Taehyung heard the office lady say as he swung open the office door.

The office lady, Mr. Choi and a lady was standing there along with Namjoon, the mysterious lady's back facing Taehyung.

"So she is the lawyer?" Namjoon asked. "Yes Sir." The office lady replied. "Hyung?" Taehyung called out. Everyone present in the room at the moment suddenly turned to face him.

Her brown, short hair flipped as she turned and tilted her head a bit, staring at the guy who just entered.

"Yes Taehyung?" "Wait...WHAT???" Both of them yelled in unison. "So you mean to say that he is one of the fathers?" The lawyer interrogated. "And she is the lawyer that will visit us?" Taehyung blankly asked.

"Yes." The office lady replied and Namjoon nodded. "Why Jiwoo? Is there something bad in this guy?" The office lady asked.

Jiwoo, the lawyer shook her head. "Nothing much. He is just dumb. A blockhead." "OH REALLY? AND WHAT ARE YOU? SMARTY PANTS?" "I indeed am." Jiwoo scoffed.

The discussion turned into an arguement. "I never thought a blockhead like you can decide to adopt a child." "Aha Miss. Smarty Pants, why didn't you think so? Maybe because you can't. You don't have the brain to-"

"Taehyung shush!" Namjoon gestured Taehyung to be quiet and he quickly shifted beside Namjoon. "The rules are final Sir. Jiwoo will be visiting you every Sunday." Namjoon gave a firm nod.

●●●

"Twinkle Twinkle little star, I wanna hit you with my car~" Jungkook sighed. "Is that what I'm gonna teach the baby?" He questioned himself.

Knock knock!

He gasped, wondering whether it's the four guys with the baby, his two hyungs with the love of his life, some cops for arresting them or one of their rival gangs.

He opened the door. "Appa...Jungkook Appa..." There stood a tiny tot, about eight years old.

Twinkling eyes, chubby cheeks and red rosy tint on her nose and cheeks, the perfect looking child stared at the person standing right before him, the one she was instructed to call Jungkook Appa.

"Appa?" She raised her eyebrows and stared at him with questioning eyes. "Oppa? No, don't call me Oppa. I don't like- WAIT WHAT? APPA???"

Taehyung came running and picking up Haeun in his arms, sprinted inside giggling. "Oh Jungkook, that was so cute!" He somehow managed to speak in between his giggles.

Jin, Namjoon and Jimin entered in giggling. "Haeun's her name? I arranged a room for the baby." Jungkook said to Jimin and smiled while walking away from the entrance to the couch when suddenly

Knock knock!