Chapter 1: The Beginning

For this story we'll be focusing on Midoriya :).

Sunlight alighted inside the room of a boy named Izuku he woke up with the feeling of excitement and anxiety.

Midoriya POV

"Another day, another week of hard work" I mumbled to myself as I went to the kitchen to make food. It was a beautiful day and I saw Kacchan and Iida coming out of their rooms and going up to me. "Eh, what are you doing damn nerd!? " Kacchan shouted at me. "Bakugou stop shouting you'll wake up the others" Iida said in a whispering voice, Kacchan didn't hear what Iida said and he kept shouting "Didn't I say I was going to be the first person to make breakfast every Monday!?" Kacchan still shouting at me. "I-I... U-Uh.. Was.. h-hungry so... I d-d-decided to... make b-breakfast for.. myself.." I said as I stuttered at Kacchan. "Eh!?" Kacchan said with an angry expression in his face. "Bakugou stop shouting" Iida said still whispering, then suddenly Kaminari, Todoroki and Kirishima walked out of their rooms. "What's all that noise?" Todoroki said to Iida. "It was Bakugou shouting" Iida said to Todoroki. "Man, it's 7.30am in the morning and you're already noisy" Kaminari said to Kacchan. "What did you say?!" Kacchan said to Kaminari walking to him angrily. 'E-Eh?!' I said inside my head, then there was a huge explosion that could be heard around the world. At once everyone walked out of the room and asked what was happening. Smoke covered the kitchen and after it cleared up they saw a beaten up Kaminari, still we know he wasn't dead."Kaminari?! what happened?!?" Mineta said while tearing up. Iida and I explained everything to them, after they knew what happened they began to show scared expressions on their faces. "Bakugou really did?!... What?!". After that we heard footsteps coming from Aizawa Sensei. "What happened here?" Aizawa said with the same expression in his face. I explained what happened and I went back to making food while Bakugou was getting an earful.

After breakfast I was getting ready for school, it was still a normal day but then out of the blue The Big 3 surprised me from behind. "W-What?!" I said startled, "Hey!" Mirio said to me energetically "Hello!" the blue-haired girl also said to me energetically. Tamaki was behind them and still silent, "I-I'm sorry w-what's you're n-name?" I said to the blue-haired girl stuttering still not knowing what to do and what her name is. "My name's Nejire silly!" she said while she came up close to my face smiling and her eyes were closed 'SO CLOSE!' I was blushing at this point. "O-Ok" I said to Nejire. After she opened her eyes she blushed and went back awkwardly. Mirio and Tamaki noticed and were confused but they shrugged it off, "Anyways, would like to talk to you about your Quirk!" Mirio said to me loudly, "M-My Quirk!? " I said back at them confused, "That's r-right!" Nejire said still blushing. On lunch time we went to the cafeteria and sat in an empty table close to the edge where no one sits there because of a legend, after about 20 minutes of explaining them my Quirk they bombarded me with questions, especially Nejire, some of them I couldn't answer.

"Oh so that's your Quirk! What a powerful Quirk!" Mirio said surprised, "Yeah, that's my Quirk" I said in a dry voice. Then they huddled up in a circle, I just stared quietly. "You really have a powerful Quirk, we can help you improve your Quirk by training with us!" Mirio said offering me a chance to make One For All's power myself, "Wh-What?! Really?!" I said to them surprised. "Yes we can help you improve your Quirk" said Nejire. "If you join us we can call ourselves The Big 4 or something like that..." Mirio said to all of us. "You could surpass us if your Quirk is strong enough to defeat villains and if you're strong enough to not get hurt while using it at it's full strength" Tamaki said to me with a serious look on his face.

*Bell rings*

"Oh, well that's all the time we have tell us if you want to join us and we can start next week!" Mirio said while waving goodbye to me.

After Classes

"Eh?! THEY WANT YOU TO JOIN THEM?!" everyone said loudly. "Y-Yeah" I replied, then.. "Hey Deku! How come you received special training with the seniors?!" Kacchan said while walking up to me, Kirishima stopped him in tracks and luckily he made him calm down. I sighed then I went back to my room.

THE NEXT DAY

I yawned while stretching my arms and I went to the bathroom to do my business. Everything went okay then on lunch time I was at the line getting food then The Big 3 walked up to me again and asked me questions rapidly like lightning fast speed. "So Izuku are you joining us?" said Nejire wanting to know my answer, "Y-Yes! I'm joining!" Nejire smiled and hugged me at this point I was panicking inside my head saying things like 'WHAT'S GOING ON!' 'IS SHE REALLY HUGGING ME?!' 'WHAT'S REALLY HAPPENING?!' I said these things inside my head over and over until...

"MIDORIYA!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I heard Mineta say this in front of me with an evil voice like he was about to rape me. I quickly picked up Nejire and activated One For All at 8%. Mirio was smiling while Tamaki was confused. I jumped and ran out of the cafeteria while still holding Nejire in my arms and when I knew I was out of Mineta's sight I quickly realised that I was holding a girl the whole time while running around the school, I blushed as I saw her face blushing intensely I then put her down gently and stuttered random things. "A-A-Are.... y-you.. o-okay?" "A-Are you.. h-h-hurt....?". "I-I'm... f-fine..." she replied while blushing and stuttering.

Mirio suddenly appeared on the ground with his head popping up. "So, you two had a fun adventure?" I screamed in shock. "M-Mirio?!" I said looking at him. "N-No!" Mirio continued to tease her "Stop it M-Mirio!" Nejire said to Mirio. The bell rang again and I could notice a hint of sadness in Nejire's face while saying goodbye to her and Mirio well.. he's putting his clothes back on. After school I went back to my dorm and slept while thinking about what happened earlier and not long after I fell asleep.

Hey guys hope you like this story 1130 words in total! It took me so much time to think about what happens in the story anyways hope you like it and I'll update it if you guys want me to!! See ya! :)