PLEASENT MORNING

The screen shows a beautiful and a elegant house... yes you are correct its our mehra mansion.... A sweet bell is ringing...yeah its our heroine doing her morning poojas... after finishing his pooja...

PRAGYA: good morning rockstar... it's a time to wakeup... I am going downstair to bring your morning favorite coffee... before this you wake up and fresh up...

ABHI: mmmmm(but still in sleeping)

PRAGYA: after making a spl coffee...she come to the room...and see his husband is still sleeping like a baby... suddenly she has a idea... she goes near a dressing table and take his make up kid and apply some lipstick on his lips.... abhi doesnot wake up still...she take some pics using his mobile phone and about to leave the bed... at the time the two pair of hands holding her wrist... yeah its your lazy rocky....

ABHI: what are you doing near me... suddenly he saw the  mobile in his hand

PRAGYA: nothing rockstar

ABHI: what was in your hand ??

PRAGYA: nothing have your coffee

(abhi saw his face by the help of dressing table mirror)

ABHI: suddenly he wake up from bed and try to catch her..

PRAGYA: she run throughout the room...

ABHI: pls give your phone fuggi...

PRAGYA: noooo I cannot...

ABHI: suddenly abhi hold pragya phone...due to the force they are fall on the couch...

At the time pragya is mesmirise by abhis look that time abhi grab the phone from her hand and delete the pic

At the time pragya is mesmirise by abhis look that time abhi grab the phone from her hand and delete the pic... and smile victoriously... pragya try to move from the couch abhi hold her and says good morning fuggi... pragya leave from the room smilingly

In mm all are ready to go to Sarala house for fixing the engagement date of purbul....

At evening in sarala house everyone gather for the fixing the engagement date... pandit fixed one date exactly within one week... so every one was happy... after finishing the dinner at Sarala house everyone left their respective house.

In abhigya room

PRAGYA: thank you abhi... your are the only reason for the engagement thank you somemuch...

ABHI: as you said no thanks and sorry between friends

PRAGYA: ok mr.rockstar ji

ABHI: ok mrs.rockstar

PRAGYA: pragya was happy with his reply

ABHI: ok fuggi we have lot of work for engagement...tomorrow we have to go for a shopping...

PRAGYA: ok suniye... good night..

ABHI: good night fuggi...

PRAGYA POV:

I don't know the name of the relation suniye... but only one thing I know that is I truly love you... I realy don't know how it happen but I am sure that I cannot live without you....if you had a same feeling toward me or not??

ABHI POV:

After my dadi you are my everything fuggi.... My day is incomplete without you dr... I want you as a friend thoughout the life....

Finally the fall asleep....mr.moon sing a rhythem to sleep....

STAY TUNE FRIENDS.....

I KNOW FRDS THIS IS A TOO SHORT NEXT TIME I TRY TO WRITE A LONG ONE...

WITH LOVE

TAMILQUEEN....