CHAPTER 10:"THE CONFESSION"

THIRD PERSON'S POV

mark and Jackson were sleeping peacefully after their love making last night. Namjoon was smirking on what he saw in Mark's bedroom. He knew that this would happen. He planned it all.. and jin on the other hand was whining on how sore he was because of namjoon. (Cause they had 3 round and namjoon wanted more but jin already passed out).

A few moments later. Mark woke up with pain in his back and he quickly laid down again. He looked at Jackson who was sleeping peacefully beside him.. the sight made him smile..

"Hmm.. Jackson?"

"Mark.. are you already hungry??" Mark just nodded.

"Come on we'll go down stairs and make something."

"Uhh.. I don't think I can do that.." mark said gulping.

"Why..?"

"I-i can't move.."mark said blushing.

"Oh.. I'm so sorry about that.. but Its not your first time right?" Jackson asked.

"I'm not virgin anymore ok.. it just hurts so much.. why did you have to be so rough..??" Mark whined

"Hehe, I can't help it.." Jackson nervously laughed.

"I can't walk noowww..."

"Then I'll just carry you." Jackson then carried a blushing mark downstairs and placed him on the dining table.

"Hmm you know I thought that you'd be mad at me for doing that to you." Jackson confessed.

"Well.." mark then became speechless.

"I don't know what I'm feeling for you mark, I think I'm in love with you.. the first time we met.. I knew that your the one I was looking for. But its ok if you don't feel the same way.." Jackson said with a small smile.

"Thank you.." Mark didn't know what to say so he just thanked him.

"For what??" Jackson said holding a confused look.

"For helping me forget jinyoung.."

"You don't really need to thank me for that."

"And jackson.. I think I'm in love with you too.." mark said with full of courage that has built up into him.

"R-really?!" Jackson can't believe what he have just heard.

"Uhuh.."

JACKSON'S POV

I was really happy that mark feels the same to me. But before all of that I wanted to tell him that I have a problem. That i am ill. I have cystic fibrosis for years. I was also surprised that I had survived.. by just having treatments.. and I hope before I I can spend the time with mark. I didn't want him to worry to much but I know that if I didn't say it he will be hurt.

"Uh.. mark before all this I w-"

"Jackson please don't rush me.." mark cut me off.

"O-of course!"

"Thank you.."

"So your together now huh?" We heard a voice call out."

"I guess.." we said in unison.

"You know. We heard some noises last night.." a smirking namjoon said.

"Us too you know.." I said smirking to the namjin couple.

Both mark and jin were blushing madly.. while namjoon and I just smirked at them. Now that mark and I are a couple now.. namjoon and I had a plan and they might not like it but we sure will.

"We know that you guys are still sore from last night.. and its because of us." I said .

"But wait till tonight.. we're gonna have a "foursome."

Hello guys thank you for reading!AND ALSO THANK YOU FOR 200+ READS IT MEANS A LOT TO ME YOU KNOW

AND ALSO THANK YOU FOR 200+ READS IT MEANS A LOT TO ME YOU KNOW.. LIKE JUST A FEW DAYS AGO THIS HAD ONLY JUST 100+ BUT NOW.. OK ANYWAYS YEH TNX FOR READING! And also SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES IF IT HAS SOME PLS IGNORE IT.. IM SO SORRY.
(my line)
Have a nice day!❤😘💕