CHAPTER 8: "BROKEN HEARTED"

A/n:sorry for late update hihi. Not that I'm assuming that someone will read this but idc anymore I'm just so bc this week so yeh srry. Bout that..

Mark's pov

I was depressed this days because of the break up but now I think I'm a bit ok.I just need some advice so I decided to call my best friend jin. I really miss him though we haven't spent some time together for a long time because he was busy with his bf.

"H-hello jin?"

"Mark are you crying??" He asked

"Jin, pls come over.." is said out of the blue.

"Ok ok I'll be there in ten min." He said

"Thanks jinnie"then he hung up.

After 10 min.

The sound of the doorbell echoed inside the house mark who was laying on the couch stood and went to get the door. He opened it and he was met with a jin that has a worried look that he is carrying.

"Thank you for coming.." I said with a sad tone.

"You don't need to thank me for that I'll always be here if you need me.." he said and then hugging me tightly. I really missed my friend.

"Did you bring namjoon with you?.." I asked as we break our hug.

"Uhuhmm.." he said smiling at me.

"You know hyung, your so lucky that you have namjoon with you." I said and he just smiles.

Then hyung sighs..

"I told you jinyoung will just break your heart."

"Hyung your just making me feel bad, I called you here because I want you to give me some advice.."

"Hmm.. sorry, I'm just saying that why did you love jinyoung in the first place, don't trust anyone so fast." He said while patting my shoulder.

"You need to be aware of the things that is going around you don't let yourself be fooled ok."he added

I was about to answer him when my phone rang. I quickly answered it.

"Hello Mark?" The voice in the other line said.

"Jackson"I said while a smile was forming in my lips.

Third person's POV

Jackson was coming over Mark's house because he wants mark to forget jinyoung and make him feel better.

A few minutes later they heard another dingdong and mark quickly walked up to the door and eagerly opened it.

"JACKSON!!" His sadness being replaced by happiness.

While markson were chatting and hugging by the door namjin were also chatting about them.

"I think Mark likes him.." jin said.

"I think they both like each other." Namjoon said.

"I agree to that more."

{Edited}I almost forgot the next chapter will be a smut so prepare your asses cause it's gonna get whipped

{Edited}
I almost forgot the next chapter will be a smut so prepare your asses cause it's gonna get whipped. (I'm so sorry for my language hi hi)

Sorry for not updating again but if no ones even reading this then I don't have a thing to be sorry so yeah. Just like what I said I'm super duper busy.. anyways
Thanks for reading!
Have a nice day!😘💕