CHAPTER 9:"HAVING AN AFFAIR"

(A/n:this chapter will contain some smut so get some holy water for you.. cause this is sinful.)

(And also there will be some namjin before the smut so uhh.. it will also be sexual so get extra holy water just in case.)

Third person's POV

Mark was now making dinner for the four of them while the others are just chilling in the couch watching a movie. Jin got bored so he asked mark if he's ok In the kitchen because he wanted to help.

"Mark! Are you doing ok there?! Do you want me to help??"

"No I'm good!"

"Ok.."

Mark didn't know that someone was sneaking to him and then-

"BOOH!"

"OH MY GAH- NOOOO! OUCH!.."

"Oh my.. I'm so sorry markie.. are you hurt..?.." Jackson said while examining his hand.

"I'm sorry the soup spilled.." he said then suddenly hugging mark from the back. Mark's heart was beating so fast that it can win in a running contest.

"Its ok.."

"Uhh mark.. can we sleep he-"
"Oh I see your having your moment there." A smirking namjoon and jin said while going out of the kitchen so that markson will be not disturbed.

Mark's face was as red as  tomato that it can burst anytime.

"Uh.. Jackson the food is almost done you can wait in the table with Namjin. I will be right there." Said a blushing mark.

"Ok.."

Mark breathed out a sigh of relief. Now he can breath freely.. mark knew there was some feelings going on in his heart and the thought of it makes him more blush.

After a few minutes later the dinner was ready and they were all sitting at the dining table silence surrounding them. Then jin spoke out.

Jin's POV

I was about to compliment Mark's food when a hand travelled through my thighs squeezing it lightly. I glared at namjoon signalling him not to do it right now because its gonna be embarrassing if they found out what's happening under the table. But instead namjoon moved his hand to my inner thighs making me squeal a little.

"Jin are you ok?" Mark asks me

"Y-yeah" then suddenly namjoon's hand held my member making it hard because of the touch. He needs to stop now or markson are really gonna found out.

I glared at namjoon again and he looks at me with a smirk on his face. This is so irritating.

"Uhh.. mark can we stay here for the night?" Namjoon said making me nervous. What is he planning now??..

"Of course!.. there is an extra room there upstairs on the right."

"Thank you!.. jin and I are really full so we'll just be upstairs.." namjoon said while pulling me out of the chairs and to the stairs.

"What are you doing!?" I whisper-yelled.

"I have a plan."

"I knew it!"

"We're gonna have sex ok.."

"What!?" My eyes widen after he said that.

He sighs

"We're gonna make markson hard from our moaning and maybe they're also gonna do it because they are hard and they are wanting each other and I know its gonna work so JUST stick to the plan.." this is kinda convincing though..