~71~

I've been dealing with some stuff lately. I've been dealing with some stuff so please deal with a few more random chapters. I love you guys and thank you for sticking around..

I would be lying if I said Elena wasn't in the back of my mind the whole time I was with Colby. It might have been late at night, in the middle of trying to fall asleep, but I couldn't stop thinking about her.

Not because I'm angry. Because I'm worried.

I laid in Colby's bed, everything dark behind my phone screen. I was just trying to compose a text to send to her.

Colby had been asleep for a while now. She doesn't know that I know about the voicemail, I don't think. I glanced over my shoulder at him. He's still laying on his back, eyes closed with hair all over his face. I turned back with my back to him to write text. Yes, write.

I'm not going to bring anything up. Not right now. I want to make sure she got home alright, because no matter what she does to me, I love her. So much. I just want her to be safe.

I felt something behind me move, and Colby wrapped his arm around me. "Rose," he said groggily, half asleep, "it's late. Let's go to bed." He said.

"I'm worried about Elena," I say softly sighing as I shut off my phone. He sat up and stretched. "Don't worry about her. She's a big girl. It's pretty late, we should go to-" he said, and in the most ironic way, Sam opened then door. I say up next to Colby and rubbed my eye as light entered. He has his camera.

"Oh, Rose is here," he said over his shoulder to someone, Katrina maybe. "You guys want to go explore something?"

"What the hell, Sam?" Colby asked as he squinted in the light. I had been looking right at light for a while, so I didn't flinch. I pushed my messy hair back and looked between Colby and Sam and the person behind him.

Corey came into view. "Whoa," he said. "I hope we didn't interrupt anything," he teased. "Shut up," Colby grumbled as he leaned back on his arms. "Where?"

"The abandoned zoo. I need to make a video," Sam said and I pulled the sheets more over me as he came towards us. "Mm... what do you think, Rose?" He asked. "Long time no see, Rose. Though I never hear Colby talk about anyone else."

I gave a small wave and a smile. "Okay, let us a change," Colby said as he motioned for Sam and Corey to leave. They did, and I stood up, stretching a bit.

"Do you want to go? We can stay home," he said with a nod as he stood up and went to put a new shirt on. "I know. And I do want to go," I smiled. Though, part of me just wanted to stop thinking about how worried I am about Elena.

Colby wrapped his arms around me as I slipped his blue windbreaker jacket that's in some of his Queen Mary videos.

He kissed my cheek gently then pulled away to finish getting dressed. I gave him a small smile as I slipped my shorts on.

"I've never been to the abandoned zoo," I said as I followed Colby out of his room towards the living room where we could hear Sam and Corey talking. They must have been doing the synopsis of the place.

"There they are," Corey said as they came down. Colby sat down next to Sam as everyone moved over for Colby and I to sit down. "Introduce yourselves," Sam said. "As if people don't know who you are. For the new ones," he chuckled.

"Well, I'm Colby Brock," he said and looked at me. "Rose," was all I said, "from ElenaExplores."

Colby smiled and put his arm around me before looking at Sam. "Anyway. There's supposed to be a lot of ghosts there," Sam said, using his hands to talk. "Maybe a Harambe!" Corey said in that one sandy voice he uses to make a joke. Colby looked at Corey and shook his head. "No, Corey. That meme is dead, like Harambe."

Corey frowned. "He lives on in our hearts."

I chuckled at that then looked back at the camera, pulling my messy, long brown hair over my shoulder and putting my hands in my pockets.

"Well, are you guys ready?" He asked as he looked at us three. "As I'll ever be," Colby said and stood up with Sam, taking my hand.

Colby and I got in the back seat of Sam's car and Colby yawned as he sat his hand on my thigh and closed his eyes. I chuckled at that. "What?" He asked as he opened his eyes. I just shrugged and took his hand.

I love him.