I am expecting his parents to shove me away one more time, this time. I am expecting them to disdainfully look at me and insult me.

"Relax."
       I heard him whispered and that's the only moment I realized, we're already facing the front door.

I looked at him...
His sincere eyes telling me to calm my insides down...
His hands massaging the pair of mine...
His lips formed a tiny smile, but that didn't let me do the same.

He knocked...
And in few moments, it opened...
The one who opened was his older brother.
He was unable to comprehend what he is seeing, his eyes landed on our hands, brows furrowed a little, head tilting side to side as if he really can't decipher the image he's looking at.

"Jungkook, what's this?"
        He asked, calm toned of voice, but I can see the surprise in his eyes.

"Who is that?"
        That voice...

A voice of a woman coming from inside asked, talking to his brother.

"It's Jungkook, Mom!"
        His brother answered and Jungkook's grasp on my hand tightened.

I clenched my jaw a little as I tried my best to calm myself and keep myself composed.

"Jungkook, honey."
       I heard her excited voice coming closer...

His brother opened the door more, until it showed my appearance. By that moment, my eyes caught the image of the woman, his Mom.

Her smile soon faded...
She was about to hug her son but her arms dropped down to her sides as she saw me.

Her jaw almost dropped...
Lips are just parted upon seeing me holding her son's hand tightly.

"Mom."
      I heard Jungkook coldly called.

"What's this?"
       Her Mom tried to keep calm, but I can sense the lividness from her.

"I have retained my memory."
        Briefly, he answered.

His mother stared at him for few seconds...
Trying to fathom what he said.

"What?"
       And she asked, clarifying the information she just heard.

"No one told me about her, no one told me about me and her in the past. Everyone kept it as a secret. And now, I remembered, she's the one I love, not the girl you presented to be my girlfriend."
         He stated, I am afraid, just hearing his voice like this makes me feel like I'm going to lose my sanity.

"And so?"
       Her mother asked sarcastically.

He was about to answer...
But his Dad came with a dull expression pasted on his face.

"What's happening?"
       He asked and his eyes landed on me for a second before looking to his son.

"I want to marry her."
        It was still out of the topic but he answered it already.

His father didn't give any expression...
Yet her mother gave out a disdainful one.
As what I have foreseen, she'll look at me with disdain and disgust.

"Are you insane?"
        His mother mouthed the question with a distorted face in annoyance.

"Don't you remember that she's the reason why you got sick? Why you lost your memories? And she's the reason why you changed and now you're being a disobedient son again."
         I hate it, to hear the fact that he changed from an obedient son to a disobedient one.

He just learned to fight with his parents because of me.
He just learned to be this disrespectful to them because they can't accept me while all he wanted was to marry me.

"It was all because of me."

"No, Mom. It's not her. It's just your pride. You and Dad's pride."
       He answered, still calm after all.

"Are you trying to be disrespectful?"
        His father spoke and asked, not really a question, but a statement saying that he's going over his limits.

"No, Dad. This just started when the both of you can't accept her just because their company is opposing to ours. Why can't you just be partnered with her parents so that we'll all have a good life? I love her, all I did was to fight for her not to be disrespectful to you, but all you did was to be against it, against us, against to the idea of your son marrying the daughter of your opponent."
       It was the total point of all...

And I actually can't blame his parents...
For today, business is important, business is where you get profit, fame and title. And those three things are the things company can't lose.

"Please, just accept us."
       He begged for it this time.

But instead of accepting us...

"Come here."
          His mother called for me and signaled me to come near her which I did.

And as I did...