In the Dark Aisle

' Yo, when are you going to give me the control of the body' Simon said floating inside Samuel's brain.

" Until you're not depressed anymore," Samuel replied.

" So......never?" Simon said.

..........

Samuel didn't answer. He just continues to walk. His shift hours are over and he was walking back home humming an old tune.

" Tell me why. Ain't nothin' but a heartache. Tell me why. Ain't nothin' but a mistake. Tell me why. I never want to hear you say. I want it that way~." Samuel silently sang.

  ' Gosh, who are you? Are you old old school.? We listen to Green Lady nowadays." Simon complained.

" Ra Ra ah ah ah I wanna be aloneeeeeeee!" Simon stretching e and being as high pitched as he can.

Samuel cringed.

" Yeah no. You're staying in the back of my mind." Samuel said continuing to walk.

Then he heard a yelling.

" Hel-. Ag-." A young teenage girl said before getting dragged off into one of the dark aisles in front of Samuel.

" Um does that happen every day. I'm kind of worried about my personal safety. Should I buy health insurance and um have someone inherit my pennies?" Simon said slightly concerned.

Samuel just simply walked by and took a glance at the situation.

The man was apparently forcing himself upon the poor teenager.

Samuel took a left instead of right.

" Hey home is that way," Simon said trying to point where home is.

Samuel ignored him and went into a shop.

He randomly grabbed a mask that was for a masquerade themed party.

  " Having a party?" The cashier up front asked. Samuel couldn't think of a reply.

" Um no not exactly. My friend wants a mask because he's trying to catch Peppa but he doesn't want Daddy pig and Mummy pig to know he was the one who kind of kidnapped their daughter so he asked me to buy him a mask." Samuel explained.

The cashier slowly grabbed the cash in Samuel's hand.

" Is Daddy pig a name?" She asked. Samuel simply nodded.

" Alright then. Have a nice day and good luck to your friend!" The cashier said slowly.

   Samuel walked out and went to the building that the man and the teenager went between.

He entered the building without permission and climbed the stairs.

The stair to the roof was blocked so Samuel simply kicked it down.

He went on top and prepared some stuff and then his lips curved up. A slight smile was formed. He sat at the edge and saw as the teenager continue to defend herself.

Samuel put on the mask.

" What are you going to do?" Simon asked. Samuel didn't reply. He was adjusting the mask a little.

His eyepatch on one eye and the yellow eye on the other.

He gave Simon a lopsided grin.