Injuries Part 2 (Connor X Reader)

YOUR POV

Beep...beep...beep...beep
Thats all you heard. You didnt know what it was or where you were. You groaned as you tried to sit up, only making it halfway before a hand pushed you back down.

You looked up to see a worried looking Connor.

"Y/N...stay down, please. You need your rest. "

The first thing you noticed was that he called you by your first name, which he never did. The second thing you noticed was that he had dried blood stains on his uniform.

"Connor..is th-"

"I didn't want to leave you alone here..in case you woke up. You bled a lot Y/N...you could've died..I was....scared."

Your eyes filled with tears as you heard the worry filling his voice. He looked at you and grabbed your hand. You gave his a squeeze as he gave you a small smile.

"I never want to lose you.."

"You never will."

Connor then wrapped his arms around you and you did the same, absorbing his tender touch. You both stayed that way for awhile before he pulled back and gave you a kiss on the head.

"I love you..Y/N."

"I love you too, Connor."

((Okay a little short on the end and I could've totally added it to the first part but I decided to put it into two so that it wouldn't take as long to update. Hope you all still liked it!! Requests are still open!!♡♡))