Succulent (Ralph x Reader)

Thank you to Videogamercutie11 for requesting this!! I'm trying to write all requests the best I can while making them really good for you all! Mega Ralphadorableness ahead! ;)
Summary: You have been staying with Ralph for a couple of days and have gotten really close. You realize that you are out of food and money but don't tell Ralph, as you don't want him to worry. He finds out and searches for something for you to eat and confesses his love and worry for youuuu. ♡ (YOUR POV) & (RALPH POV)
_______________________________________

LOVELY READER▪

Your eyes flutter open as your growling stomach awakens you from your slumber. You stand up and stretch, walking into the kitchen.

You see Ralph in there staring at the wall that is painted head to toe with the word Ra9. You've been staying with Ralph for a while now since he was kind to you, letting you stay with him at "his home", and took care of you.

You open up the cabinets to find no more food. You mentally facepalmed yourself as you forgot to get some food the other day.

You run over to your bag and check your wallet...empty. You grumble as this day started to get worse and worse. You stand back up and turn around, seeing Ralph standing at the doorway, looking at you and fiddling with his hands.

"Is..Y/N okay?"

You sigh and smile at his concern.

"Yes, I'm fine Ralph."

He nods as he plays with the torn hem of his shirt, brows slightly furrowed. You walk over to him and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry, Ralph, I'm okay. I promise."

He gives you a small smile as you gather your stuff, going to go out and maybe look for some job offerings to gain some cash.

"I'll be back soon."

You smiled as you waved at him, him giving you a small wave and walking back into the kitchen.

RALPH▪

I walk back into the kitchen after Y/N leaves. I open up the cabinets, that she would keep food in, and look inside..empty.

Panic began to fill me as I knew she was hungry. Humans had to eat or they would die...I don't want Y/N to die. She can't...I'll be all alone..I won't get to see her again..

I quickly think of a solution as a hear scurrying upstairs, I grab my knife and start ascending to the second floor.

LOVELY READER AGAIN▪

You let out a happy sigh as you walk back to the house you and Ralph shared. You were happy as you were finally able to grab a job opening down the street at a local gas station. You smiled as you tucked your "uniform" you were given, into your bag.

As you reached the door of the house, you smelt something...burning? Freaking out, you shot the door open and frantically looked around for Ralph.

Your eyes landed on him, crouching in front of the fire place, mumbling to himself, a nice fire illuminating the dim room. You still smell something burning, this time it's stronger than before.

"Ralph..?"

You saw him flinch and turn around. When his eyes landed on you, they lit up and he quickly moves over to you, engulfing you in a hug.

"Y/N! Ralph was beginning to worry.."

"Im sorry it took me so long, Ralph...what's that smell?"

Ralph began to lightly hop as a smile grew on his face. He ushered you to follow him as he walked over to a table in the middle of the room.

"Sit..sit.."

You sit down in one of the chairs as Ralph returns to the fireplace, poking at something and continuesly mumbling "succulent".

He stands up as he places something dark and burnt onto a plate, he walks over to the table and places the plate in front of you, proudly.

"Ralph knows there is no more food..and Y/N has to eat..so Ralph cooked Y/N an animal. Humans eat dead animals.."

You look in front of you to see a fully fur-covered and badly burnt rodent in front of you.

"Ralph..Humans can't eat these kinds of animals.."

"Oh..Ralph just wanted to help Y/N..he doesnt want her to be hungry..nono..Ralph made this because he loves Y/N...he loves Y/N.."

Your heart melted at his worry towards you and you stand up, devouring him in a hug. (It's better than devouring that ratthingg) He slowly hugs you back, taking in your warmth.

"I love you too, Ralph."

You felt him ease a little as he relaxed more into the hug. You wanted to stay like this forever, but you knew you had to teach Ralph what humans do and do not eat.

((806 words!! I really hope you liked this! Thank you again for requesting and requests are still open, you may request as much as you like, as long as you don't throw 100 requests my way at one time! Thank you again! I love you all!♡))