We pose for 5 minutes before they turn to head in as I pose with other celebrities and beauty influencers

We pose for 5 minutes before they turn to head in as I pose with other celebrities and beauty influencers. I try my hardest to talk to all the reporters about my new collection before turning to head in because what's a party without the host.

I hear Michael's name being shouted so I look back only to see him checking me out. His mouth is open as he stares at me, I know that we are being filmed so I smirk at him before turning to head inside.

 His mouth is open as he stares at me, I know that we are being filmed so I smirk at him before turning to head inside

Just as I hit the door, the music changes and La Reina begins to play. A path is cleared for me while a tiara is placed on my head, I'm handed a microphone as I begin to sing the lyrics while walking down the path. I first stop by Tamar as I'm about to hit the chorus because she is queen, I take my tiara off and put it on her head as I move along. I incorporate some new moves that I've been learning for the song, earning a few hoots and cheers which eggs me. 

The spotlight falls on me as I quickly rap the bridge which nobody expected, I'm not a rapper but I can get the job done. I make a few more stops to dance with fellow celebrities like Shay Mitchell, Kylie Jenner and Victoria Beckham. I have a random guestlist but I am here for it, they all came to support the launch of my new collection. 

As I hit the chorus after doing riffs, I am picked up and put on my very own glam throne. A crown is placed on my head and I face everyone with a smirk as I finish the song.

"I am La Reina, bitch." I drop the mic before bursting out laughing as everyone applauds me. 

"HELL YEAH! THAT'S MY GIRL!" I hear my mom shout.

"LUXURY LOPEZ!" Diddy shouts and I throw my fist in the air. I spot Katy and Shayla whistling like crazy.

I'm handed a new mic as I stand up to face everyone.

"I just want to thank each and every single one of you for attending the launch of Glam Dia." They clap as I take a breath. "This collection is dear to me as it represents what I love. I've been working on this collection for over 2 years and it was so worth it. Obviously my life has changed so I've really had to rework everything because I wanted it to be perfect." 

I continue on my speech for another 5 minutes before allowing my music to play as my collection is brought out by several severs on silver platters. The guest are then led to one side of the room which has a flower wall and several mini pillars which hold different pieces of my collection, allowing people to test out the different products.

"This collection is metro boomin'." Shayla says as she comes up behind me, we embrace as I thank her. "Your ex manz is walking over here so Imma walk."

She says before grabbing a glass of champagne being passed around, she winks at me before walking off to try the highlighters.

"Hey, great performance." He says and my breath hitches as he places his hand on my shoulder. I turn to face him before putting on a brave face.

"Thank you Michael." I look him up and down. "You look well."

"Not as well as you," He looks at me appreciatively, "You look beautiful. You always do but right now you look exceptional."

I give him a tight lipped smile as I nod my head.

"I'm just going to come right out and say it. I want you back, I really messed up and I just want you to know that I really want you back." He says while looking me in the eyes.

"Cute." I remark.

"It's not cute, I've been a bitch instead of fighting for you but here I am. I'll let you enjoy your party but on Sunday we are going church together then I'm going to take you out. I am determined to win you back cause we belong together." I raise my eyebrows at him as he leans forward and plants a soft kiss on my cheeks. "Stay beautiful."

He gives me smile before walking away to speak with my dad.

"Ok Michael, I see you."