Ch-21

Lisa's Pov

While she is laughing her ass off their. I walk out but she suddenly pulled me wrist and faced me. She is now wearing a serious face.

"Hey, don't worry. It was not what you think." She calmly said.

"So, you mean all I see is not true? Gosh Jennie, I saw you kissing him back! What do you think of me? I'm not blind! Stop playing around please. I'm not enjoying it." I replied.

"I'm not playing! Let me explain first!" Jennie shouted. I think she already lost her temper.

"You are now the one shouting at me?! You little brat! Let's sto----" Before I can continue what I'm going to say, she slapped me very hard.

"You know what?! I love you, but you calling me brat?! Do you know what is the meaning of that?! And do you think I can do it to you? He asked me for a last kiss before he let go of me. That is why he kissed me and I also kissed her 'cause of course I don't want to be selfish on his side." After she explained to me about what really happened she left me hanging.

That is the only answer what I want to hear from her. Why did'nt she told me before I can also lost my temper?

Jennie's POV

I'm now driving in my car without knowing where I am going. I still can't believe that she called me brat. That hurts me. I stopped the car at the beach. I feel sorry for her about what I did lately. It is not my attention to slap her but she really irritates me.

I went out of my car and the cold air welcomed me. I sat down at the bench and stared at the stars. I don't want to keep this problem of us get long, but I think I should see her this time. Maybe tomorrow I can face her calmly. I let out a deep sighed and continued feeling the air touching my skins.

Lisa's POV

I feel the light of the sun hits my face and decided to woke up. I decided to take a bath and do my morning routine and went to school. After I went down at my car, I saw Chanyeol and Sehun talking about something so I approach them.

"Hey, what are you talking about guys?" I asked them.

"Mmm... we are busy recording our new song." Chanyeol replied. (AN: Well this is true! And I can't wait for their comeback and they said that they will be back as OT9! The Kings Are Back!)

"Is that for your presentation in our campus program?" I asked.

"Yeah. By the way, I heard you and Jennie argued yesterday. Is it true? But why? And how? I can't believe you will have an argument. You two are perfect couple." This time, Sehun asked.

"I know right. It is just that I saw her with Suho." I replied.

"Wait! You know Suho?!" They replied.

"Yes? Why? And he is Jennie's ex, that is why. Do you know him?" I explained and asked.

"Of course we know him! He is Sarah's ex fiancée and also our friend." My eyes widened of what they said.

"You mean, Suho is Sarah's supposedly future husband?" I asked again to clear if I am hearing it right.

"Exactly!"

I feel bad for Sarah. She really loves Suho but Suho didn't feel the same way.

"Thank you guys. Uhm, did you saw Jennie?" I asked before I left.

They nodded and gave me the direction where I can see Jennie.

Jennie's POV

I am now in the Music Room playing piano. Yes you heard it right. I can play piano since my father told me how to use this. I stopped playing when I felt someone back hugging me. I flinched but relaxed when I smelled her scent.

"Baby~ . I'm sorry for what happened yesterday. I am sorry for calling you that way. I am just jealous and protective at the same way. I don't like someone touch you except me. I don't share what is mine, what is mine is only mine. And I'm just afraid to lose you. I'm such an idiot if I'm letting you go. It is a big mistake. Please forgive me, baby~. It is your also your fault. You let him kiss you! I should be the one able to kiss you every parts of you body." Lisa apologized at me. I smiled at her cuteness.

"So you are blaming me now?" I said with a cold voice that can kill people.

I heard her gulped. "O-of course n-not. It is m-my fault. I'm not blaming my angel."
I chuckled of her bumbness. I can't believe that she is so scared of me.

I can feel her kissing my sweet spot. I am now biting my lips trying not to surpass a moan.

"Please forgive me baby~." She said while kissing my neck.

She really knows my weakness. This time, I nodded at and tried facing her. She is smiling maniacally. I saw her smirking and kissed my lips without hesitations.

"Mmm.." I moaned and she started kissing me at my jaw line leaving some marks.

"N-not here b-baby." I tried saying it to her even I wanted her to continue, but we are in public and people might see us.

She didn't stop and put her hands on my waist pulling me closer to her. She pulled out from kissing my neck and looks deeply in my eyes. Gosh, that eyes! I saw her smiled and kissed my forhead. She went nearer at my ears and whispered.

"Then let's continue this at home if you want to." She whispered and bit my earlobe.

I giggled but stopped when I remembered that we have still classes. I shrugged my head signalling her to stop.

"We have classes." I reminded her.

"But I want to spend the whole day with you." She replied pouting.

"Stop Manoban. We can continue this after the class." I whispered to her the last sentence and winked at her. I ran my self to my room and left her hanging.

-------------------------------------------------------

So guys! I can't really wait for ExO's comeback! Huhuhu. Finally, the Kings are Back. Can you imagine? OT9! They said they will release the new song on Nov.4 , I don't know if it is true. Huhuhu...can't wait them to perform on stage. Hope to see them in person. Love you Exo!
Exo-L's! Keep supporting Exo

Sorry for late update! I'm just busy reading some other fanfiction.

By the Way! Happy World's Teachers Day!
Our Teacher, Our Hero! We love you Teachers! Enjoy your day.