Ch-2

Lunch Break

Baekhyun's POV

Lisa is so cute. I like her, where is she? Hmm.... I'm busy finding her until I saw her with Irene. I go near them.

Irene's POV

"Lisa! Uhmm....sorry, I'm Irene. I'm your classmate in English. Di you remember me?" I asked Lisa who is with Rose.

"Ow, you're the girl who is sitting in our back right?" Lisa said while smiling. Gosh! She is driving me crazy, stop smiling please.

"Yes it is me. I'm just a-asking the t-two of you to j-join us this Lunch, if its ok with you?" I asked Lisa and Rose. They are answering me but Baekhyun appeared.

"Hi Lisa, Rose, and My Dearest Cousin, Irene." Baekhyun said. Aish this idiot. "I'm Baekhyun by the way" Baekhyun said while offering his hand to Rose and Lisa. Rose accepted it and Lisa too but Baekhyun did'nt pull his hand so I cleared my throat.

"Oops, sorry. Uhmm, Lisa and Rose. Can you join our gang this LunchBreak?"Baekhyun said while smiling.

"Uhmm, sorry but Irene and us are going this LunchBreak but you can also join us." Lisa said. "Do'nt worry Lisa, Irene and me are members of the gang." Baekhyun said not breaking her stare at Lisa. I can't believe you Baekhyun! Aish!

"Uhm...sure, lets go? I'm already hungry." Rose said touching her stomach. "HHAHAH! MY GOD ROSE! OKAY LETS GO" Lisa said while laughing.

"This way" I said while guiding them to our table. The gang are already complete.

Jennie's POV

"HAHAHHAHAHA!" I laughed loudly

"What is happening to you Jen?" Jisoo asked me. I just point Baekhyun and Irene who is with Lisa and Rose.

"What is funny with that?" Chanyeol said.

"You guys are so slow. Look at them again. Hahaha, I think competition is coming." I said and call Sehun to order our Lunch. The four of them arrived and get seated and this is our sitting arrangement.

Irene-Lisa-Rose-Baekhyun
------------------------------------------------Seulgi-Jennie-Jisoo-Chanyeol-Sehun

"Sehun please ask them their orders." I said to Sehun.

"Guys what do you want for lunch?"

"Chikin" Jisoo said. "I know your order already Jisoo. It's always chiken!" Sehun said and Rose chuckled.

"Uhmm, sorry guys if they are like that. Please understand them." Seulgi said to Rose and Lisa.

"It is okay" Rose and Lisa said.

"How about you guys what is you order?" Sehun asked the other.

"Noodles" Seulgi said.

"Uhm, mine is food that I ordered yesterday" Irene and Baekhyun said.

"Me too" Chanyeol said.

"Pasta" Rose said.

"Gamjatang" Me and Lisa said in unison. I look at her and our gazes met. Sehun cleared her throat and I looked at Sehun.

"Yie" Sehun saud and I gave her my deadly glare, and he gulps. He walks faster to the counter and order our orders. It was so silent until Seulgi broke it.

"So Lisa and Rose, why did you transfer here in the Korea?" Seulgi asks Lisa abd Rose.

"As I said , I transferred here cause I want to continue my studies and also my father sent me to handle our businesses here in Korea and Rose is here so I have someone with me and also they have business here." Lisa answered Seulgi's question.

"Ooh I see" Seulgi said.

"Lisa? Do you have a boyfrnd or girlfrnd?" Irene asked Lisa. 'Seriously Irene? Hahahah! So brave huh?' I mouthed Irene and she just smile.

"Well, Me? I have boy frnd and a girl friend." Lisa said and smiled. Two timer huh?

"What!?" Baekhyun and Irene said in unison.

"So you are two timer?" Jisoo asked

Lisa just laughed and explain what she mean. " I mean, i have a girl that is my frnd and also a boy that's my frnd."

"So, you do'nt have a girlfrnd or boyfrnd that you love or that with you with? I mean couple? You know?" Irene asked Lisa again.

"Nope. NBSB" Lisa said while smiling. Irene smiles in respond and get her cellphone in her pocket and texted someone. My phone vibrated.

Irene messaged you.

Irene: I'm so lucky if I will have her.

Me: If you will have her.

Irene: What do you mean?

Me: I think she is not easy to get, and look. She has no boyfrnd or girlfrnd? That is so unbelievable.

Irene: I get your point. Ohh Sehun is back let's eat.

Me: Okay. And do'nt worry I will help you with her.

Irene: Jinjja!? (Really) Thank you.

Our conversation end and eat our lunches.

"Guys thank yiu to the treat" Rose said and continue munching her food.

"Well, you're welcome."

After we eat. We go back to iur separated classrooms.

------------------------------------------------------

Ahhahhaha! Do'nt worry JenLisa is Coming