Chapter 7

Joel Pimentel

I woke up, next to me Perla wasn't there, so I went directly to the bathroom. When I got there my whole face was full of makeup.

— Perla! – I yelled.

I tried to take off the makeup as fast as I could, I brushed my teeth and did my business and also took a shower.

While I was walking around the room to find if she had left a note, I tripped over her shoes. Maybe she forgot about them.

I got my phone and went straight to WhatsApp.
I had a group chat with the guys and then I saw a picture of me with the makeup on while I was sleeping. I read the other messages.

Perla posted it on instagram.
-Richard

What? Why? How dare she post that picture.
I went to instagram and searched her username and saw my picture there.

@perlaaaa: little prank

I commented on her instagram, and told her how ridiculous I looked. I also followed her cause I wasn't following her.
I took her shoes and threw them out the window.

How dare she. I have to plan my revenge.

I ordered something to eat.

I kept looking through all my social media apps and that picture was always there. Supposedly I was going to the prank on her.

They knocked on the door, I went to open it and it was her.

— Nope – I said.

— Did you like the prank? my dear husband.

— Why did you even put makeup on me? – I asked – wait the question here is, how? yesterday you didn't bring any bags.

— I left some of my things here and I had makeup in one of the bags...but anyway I came here to ask if you've seen a pair of shoes?

Fuck, I threw them out the window.

— No, not at all – I lied.

— Are you sure? – she looked on the floor to try to find them.

— Yeah I'm sure

In that moment they knocked on the door. Probably my food.

— Um sir, did one of you throw these shoes because one of the guests were eating and they saw these shoes thrown out of this room.

— Shoes? – Perla came close to us.

— Yes ma'am, they were black Nikes, well that was it – the guy said and he then left.

— Joel you threw my shoes out the window?

I was sure she wanted to kill me by the way she was looking at me.

— No of course not honey – I smiled.

— Pimentel! – she yelled – I'm going to kill you!

— NO! – I opened the door quickly to leave and run as fast as I could.

— Joelito – she kept saying my name.

I started to run even more, I passed by the dude that came to tell us about Perla's shoes. By the way he's so stupid.
I turned around and saw her close to me.

— Help!

— Joel they were my favorite pair of shoes! – she yelled.

— I'll buy you another pair, but just don't kill me please.

I came to the elevator and I pressed the button but it wouldn't open. I turned around to see Perla closer to me.

I had to take the stairs instead, while I was running I felt like I was about to die.

When I was downstairs I was really tired. The worst thing is that I hadn't even ate breakfast yet.

I kept looking around is Perla was here, but she wasn't, probably she got tired.
I walked to the exit and well there she was.

— Did you get tired babe? – she had an evil smirk on her face.

— A little but it helped me exercise.

— Now dear husband, I need a kiss of yours.

— How many? – I was just playing around with her. I could see how she was biting her lip and let me tell you she looked fine.

— Just one, so would you give me one?

— Maybe another time – I stood next to a fountain.

— But baby – she made a puppy face.

— I can't believe it – I covered my mouth – es Maluma – I looked towards the back of her.

I couldn't believe she believed me. I quickly ran to the beech near the hotel.

Perla was behind me as well but she stopped like me.
She was tired but she still managed to come near me.

— Now can you give me my kiss?

— Nope, don't you prefer to get in the water first? – I asked.

— No – she smiled.

She came closer to me.
I could feel the water touch my feet.

I could feel her breath close to mine. I mean we ran like crazy people.

Then I felt how her lips touched mine but in the middle of the 'kiss' she threw me inside the water.
The water was cold now I was totally wet.

— You owe me a new pair of shoes, enjoy the water honey.

I ran quickly to her, I took her hands and ran back to the water and threw her inside the cold water.

— Enjoying the water? – this time I was laughing at her.

I thought she would of yelled at me, and she did but after that she started to laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Que onda babes ! Long time huh ?
oops sorry but school has been stressing me out and yeah but I'm in fall break yay sksksks !!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter and I may upload another chapter one of these days now byeeee 🌻