Psycho

Yet another Human!RK900 x Gavin Reed. The human just makes more sense and is easier for me to write.

Summary: Gavin goes to a haunted hayride and find that he likes one psycho in particular...

Warnings: None

Word Count: 3130

A/N: This is a story based on my experience as an actor for a haunted hayride. I act as a psycho like Conan with an outfit like Conan's. The look of the ward and the fountain are all based on my scene. The position Conan sits in is the way I sit and the way he acts is the way I act. The "no touching" rule is a rule we have to follow. The only difference is that when I do the hayride, nobody comes on and finds me attractive lol.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•••••••••••~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Conan ran around his house like crazy trying to get ready to leave. Connor, his older brother, sat on their couch and chuckled as he watched Conan drive himself mad. "Connor!" Conan yelled from up the stairs. "Yeah?" He called back. "Do you know where my black shirt and black jeans are?" "Why are you doing an emo display tonight?" Connor joked. "Haha very funny," Conan rolled his eyes at his brother. Connor asked yet another question. "Which ones?" Conan walked halfway down the stairs and stared at his brother. A look that said "are you serious?" "The ones covered in blood." Connor laughed at his obliviousness and went to get Conan his blood-stained clothes. "Thanks!" Conan smiled quickly and thankfully at Connor and darted back upstairs to get changed.

     About five minutes later, he walked back down the stairs in his bloody clothes and mucked up black boots that he wore every night on October weekends. Connor looked his brother up and down, admiring how psychotic he looked already. "Come here," He ordered. Conan obeyed and sat down next to his brother. "Yeah?" Suddenly, Connor's hands were in Conan's hair, messing it up. Once he pulled his hand away, Conan's hair was fluffy and severely messed up. Normally he would push his brother over and laugh, but he needed it messy right now. "Thanks, Con," he said with a smile. Connor smiled and nodded slightly. "You're welcome. Now you better go before you're late." Conan nodded slowly and rose from his sitting position and grabbed his bag.  "Wait!" Connor said as his younger sibling turned to leave. "Yeah?"  "Item check." Conan nodded in compliance and waited for Connor to begin. "Food?" "Check." "Water?" "Check." "And coffee?" "Check." Conan smiled as they finished the check list. "Break a leg. Go out and scare people shitless!" Connor said excitedly to his brother. Conan laughed a bit. "I'll do my best. Are you coming on tonight?" He asked. "Nope. I'll be there tomorrow though," Connor replied. "See you later," Conan said. He then waved and went out the door.

     Conan unlocked his car and entered. He started up the engine and began to drive to the haunted hayride he acted in. He drove down the roads and got to the dirt and gravel paths. He turned and headed up the hill where he parked his car and walked up to the pavilion where all the other actors were. Immediately, he spotted the head of his group, Jammie. "Hey, Conan!" Jammie called to him. Conan smiled and waved. He entered the pavilion and grabbed his costume, a bloody doctor's coat, and shrugged it onto his shoulder. He then buttoned the buttons and exited the tent. He went straight over to his friends and stood by them. "Hey Conan," the woman, Kate, said with a smile. "Hey, Kate," he replied. He then turned to the other one, "Hey, Jammie."

     After socializing for a little while, it was time for him to get his makeup done. Kate grabbed him by his shoulders and began. She smeared the usual black eyeshadow on his lids and under his eyes, then covered his face in fake blood. "Step aside," Jammie said. He put the bottle of fake blood in his mouth and squeezed some of the liquid in his mouth. He then proceeded to spit it on Kate's face to make the blood look more authentic. Conan took the bottle next and put some in his mouth. He opened his mouth and let it hang open while to blood dripped out of his mouth and down his neck. (Actual ways we get blood on ourselves)