October 2: "I promise."

“King get down from there!” King peered down over his nest at the android below him.

“No,” He called out. “My subjects need me.”

Bing groaned. “Your squirrels are fine King. They know how to survive by themselves.”

“You don’t know that!”

“Yes I do, King. I’m a search engine, I can pull up hundreds of documentaries that prove they can.”

King pouted and leaned back into his nest. A part of him knew that Bing was right, but he really didn’t want to come down from his tree. He liked his tree. But sadly, a lot of Iplier’s did not like his tree. Every time someone saw him in his tree, they would yell at him to get down. And in some cases, they would force him down. Just like what Bing was about to do.
“King I mean it!” Bing raised his voice. “If you don’t come down right now, I will climb up that tree and pull you down myself.”

King scrambled back to the edge of his nest and stared down at Bing with wide eyes. “You wouldn’t.”

Bing took off his sunglasses and tossed them to the side. “Oh yes I would.” He moved closer to the tree and began to climb. King screeched, which in hindsight, was a bad idea. Squirrels appeared from different areas of the tree rushed to Bing. The android let out a scream as the squirrels attacked him.

“Guy’s no!” King screamed as he fell to the ground. “Stop hurting him!” His pleas fell on deaf ears as the squirrels continued to shred though Bing’s artificial skin. King’s body was frozen as he watched the squirrels tear Bing apart.

Bing’s screams finally stopped and King snapped out of his frozen state. He scampered down the tree and tried to push his squirrels away. They seemed to listen to him now that he was down there, but it was far too late. The damage had been done.

Tears streamed down King’s face and he heaved Bing up onto his shoulder.

“C’mon,” He sobbed. “Google can fix you. I promise.”