They both heard an engine outside and they both stopped to look at each other. Izzie sighs and gets up to check on her bedroom door. Casey relaxes, knowing that Izzie's mom never barges in her girlfriend's door just to check on her daughter.

"Izzie, you home?" Her mother called from downstairs. "Was that Izzie's car outside?"

Izzie rolled her eyes, "Yeah, she's sleeping over. They're all at grandma's." she yelled back, keeping the door closed.

Casey spreads herself on the bed, not even bothering to cover herself up. This wasn't the first time that they were doing it while Izzie's mom is in the house. Her mom is not that cool, she just doesn't care enough to even bother unlike Elsa.

She didn't even bat an eye when Izzie told her before about them for the first time. She just said, "Nice to meet you, Casey." and then went back inside her bedroom to rest.

It was weird and disappointing at the same time, but it's better than having a homophebic parents.

When there were no more questions from downstairs, Izzie took it as a cue to turn her attention back to the sexy naked goddess lying on her bed. She walks towards her phone that was connected to her blootooth speaker, she hits her playlist just to be safe.

Casey adjusted herself on the bed. She boosted herself up to sit and then lean on the wall. She opens her legs to give Izzie the view of her damped piece of clothing while she summons her with her fingers seductively.

Izzie starts to walk towards her with so much anticipation. She wants to taste Casey so badly. She wants to lick her juices clean.

"Baby, you're killing me." Izzie whispers.

Izzie places herself between Casey's legs, her hands planted on each sides, while she starts to taste Casey from her neck down to her abs. She stops to look at her when she reaches the top of her panties. She smirks when she saw how Casey's mouth was partially open while her head tilt up.

Izzie could smell her arousal from where she is. She starts to lick the outside of Casey's panty, making sure to carefully bit her little bundle of joy in the process. It made Casey curse silently and she knew she was doing a good job.

She grabs the top of Casey's panty and pulls it to reveal what was inside. She couldn't wait any longer to taste it, so she licks and then lick some more.

"Fuck! Right there baby." Casey encourages quietly.

Izzie smiles. She loves how her girlfriend was so vocal about what she wants during sex. It adds fuel to her desire whenever she hears how much Casey was loving what she does on bed.

Izzie could already taste Casey's juices so she removes her panty and then once again bury her face on it.

She first licks her clits and runs her tongue up and down her slits. Casey moves her hips to add more friction that she was almost covering Izzie's nose. But Izzie doesn't mind, she loves inhaling her feminine scent. It was an addicting smell for her her.

Casey wants more so she gets up and she loves how Izzie knows what she wants without even telling her.

Izzie lied down on the bed while she kneels down, hands on the wall while Izzie's head is between her legs. Casey slowly positioned her self down on Izzie's face and she almost lost it when she felt her tongue touch her slits.

Casey starts to grind slowly at first. She closes her eyes to focus on how Izzie's tongue feels on her slits. She releases hot breathe of air whenever her tongue touches her clits. And when Izzie hardened it, Casey looses it.

She starts to grind faster while Izzie supports her ass, squeezing it from time to time. Casey could already feel the knot building inside of her. And it won't be long, just a few more and then she'll be done.

Izzie knew so she starts to move her head too. Helping Casey to finally reach her climax. And soon she did.

Casey's body starts to jerk, she bites her left hand to muffle the sound of her moans while her right hand still on the wall for support or else she'd crushed Izzie's face.

Casey felt sensitive so she immediately removes herself from Izzie's face and then grinds herself on her stomach instead, wetting it with her fresh cum.

It was music in Izzie's ears whenever she hears Casey's moans even though she couldn't hear her properly tonight, she knows Casey just came. She smiles to herself and thought how lucky it is to have a very hot girlfriend, who now grinds on top of her.

When Casey calmed down from her high, she looks at Izzie lovingly. And God, how she loves this girl. And the thought of this being their last time together makes her want to cry.

"Was it really that good?"Izzie teases while she wipes the tears in her eyes.

Casey playfully rolls her eyes at her. "I'll show you whats good." she says seductively as she pulls down Izzies panty.

She loves how Izzie always keeps it clean. She know Izzie waxes and it amazes her beautiful it looks, she could just stare at it forever.

Casey is addicted to her smell and taste. It was something fruity sweet and a bit of something she couldn't explain.

She rans her thumb on it, seeing how Izzie is starting to get wet. She rubs Izzie's slits while she sucks on her clits. She could hear her labored breaths and the silent 'fuck's. So she went faster and then faster until she could taste Izzie's juices flowing.

Izzie tried to remobe her self but Casey had a better idea. She wants Izzie's cum on her. So she gets up and possitioned her self in between Izzie's legs, so that they could scissor.

They both moaned when their moised clits touched, and then moaned some more when Casey starts to grind.

Izzie grabs her sheets and shuts her eyes real hard because she tries her best not to moan out loud, it was a good thing that Casey was holding her right leg up because  she couldn't anymore.

"Baby faster." She instructs Casey quietly, because if her mom hears it, there is no way she could deny what they were doing.

Casey did what she's told and soon they were both panting and over the edge. Izzie was the first one to reach climax but Casey followed her soon after.

Casey kisses her legs while she relaxes. She couldn't get up just yet because her legs feels weak. She stares at Izzie lovinglyly.

"I love you so much Izzie."

Izzie smiled, "I love you too." She gets up and kisses her on the lips. Izzie then pulls her down to lie with her, Casey immediately possitioned herself hugging Izzie.

Casey stopped herself from breaking down. She can't cry because Izzie would notice that there is something wrong. She can't let that happen because she knows that what she has in mind would kill Izzie.

So Casey hugs her even tighter and prays that Izzie would someday leant to forgive her for what she's about to do.

They were like one perfect mold of two bodies becoming one. Because thats what they are.

They're one.

Even if they'll be a thousand miles apart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note:

So there you have it. My first ever smut haha.. So please be gentle. 😂

This wont be the last though.. *oopps, spoiler alert!* hahaha

For some who wanted a heavy smut, not yet my lovelies. 😂

I hope you liked it. I didn't proof read because I always end up changing or adding stuffs and then it'll take me another day to update. haha

So for now, kindly forgive any mistakes. I didn't mean it. 😁😊😘

Xoxo,

Yahelle