Visit

Chapter One:
Zac and Vanessa were at their home in Los Angeles when Suddenly Vanessa's phone rang.

"Hello"She said happily
"You will be sorry for dating Zac efron after me you slut"Said the unknown male voice. He then hung up.

Vanessa started to cry. She hated when she cried infront of Zac. zac noticed and put his stong arms around her to comfort her."V what happened?"He asked worried. "A man said Ill be sorry for dating you after him and he called me a slut"She told him between her cries.He put his thumb under her chin to lift her head up to give her a kiss.The moment was ruined bye the sound pf the doorbell.Zac went to answer it. He opened the door to Deeks and a brunette haired girl with mis matched eyes."Hey Deeks, what are you doing here? "Zac asked him confused. "Well I just wanted to say Hi...oh and this Kensi Blye my partner"Deeks said with a smile."Come in"Zac told him as he steped aside."Hey Vanessa"Deeks smiled at her."Hi Deeks nice to see you again"Vanessa giggled.

Kensi POV:
I was in Zac's house with Deeks l.I noticed how he looked at Vanessa it made me so mad. Why does he do that in front of me? I asked myself. I Love him and Im going to tell him now."Deeks can we talk outside?"I asked him. He just nodded at me."Deeks I need to tell you something and it is hard for me to do it"I said nervous. "Kensi before you say anything I just wanted to let you know that Im in love with you"Deeks said to me.I was shocked but I leaned in and he just pressed his lips to mine.Zac opened the door to see us making out. He just stood there with Vanessa clapping. "Dude I knew yous had a thing"Zac just blurted out and we all laughed.

Zac's POV:
Deeks and Kensi stayed over that night when all of a sudden I heard a scream not just any scream I heard Vanessa scream I jumped up and ran downstairs to see Vanessa getting draged into a white van. The last words I heard from her were "ZAC! ZAC! ZAC!"she screamed. I ran and knocked on Deeks and Kensi's door the didnt answer so I just opened the door and saw them lying on the bed. "Vanessa got kidnapped and I need you to help "I said to them."what was the plate number? "Kensi asked me."GTHIF56"I told her.We all went to the ops."What have we got Nell?"Callen said
"Vanessa Hudgens aged 25 was kidnapped at her house this morning in a White van.She was getting breakfast for herself when she was taken.We have got survalinace on the van now at 45 Los Angeles road"Nell looked at Zac with sadness.
"Zac you go with Deeks and Kensi to the location and me and Sam will get the five-0 crew to help with the case"Callen said to us

Deeks POV:
We arrived at the location but the van was gone only one thing to do we go in blind.I could see the fear in Zac's eyes I knew he was determined to get Vanessa back safe.We went in we searched everywhere but Vanessa was nowhere to be found.

Vanessa POV:
I was in a dark place it was all dusty I could only see one person beside me I focused on the body and I couldnt believe my eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------

More to come :) Please Vote and Comment and let me know what you think :)