Part 7 (Best Version of Yourself)

Everything seems so perfect that you never thought that there is something wrong.

Sometimes we are blinded by the love that we have.

It's either love for family, friends, special someone, etc.

Once that blinds us, we tend to do things that we never thought we could do.

We can be someone that we didn't expect us to become because of this blindness of love.

HOWEVER.....

Love shouldn't change you for who you are, but love will upgrade you to whom you can become, and that change is the best version of yourself for yourself, not the best version of yourself for others.

It will not make you happy as soon as time passes by. Maybe you can see or feel that once you did change for others, you feel satisfied cause you'll be accepted.

BUT......

As time passes by, you'll realize what you've become when the 'person' or 'others' whom the reason you changed will vanish/disappear or will leave you along the way.

Will you change and adjust again for another other/s?

ACTUALLY,

You can just be someone you wanted to be and only edit and upgrade yourself to be the person you'll be proud of, and that is the best version of yourself.

Don't just stick to your GOOD or BETTER but the BEST VERSION OF YOURSELF.

<3

(Photo from: Google

(Photo from: Google.com)