Part 5 (Effort)

Learn to talk, not just action.

Most people commonly will say 'action speaks louder than words' but for me, say it and prove it with your action to support your every effort.

Based on my experiences. (With the 'S' talaga) you can't just say if that person is serious with you without being proven because there might be a lie in every action or words.

How can it be true if, in these generations, long-lasting relationships and serious courtship are just a piece of Sh*t? I won't generalize, but SOME or MOSTLY of the generation today do this.

Some became too picky to whom they will answer, and sometimes because of that came the possibility of choosing the wrong person.

Efforts became just something to have fun, and the relationship became something to spent time with or satisfy self?

I'm not judging, though, because this is just a piece of my thoughts about this particular topic.

Every individual also has their way of delivering their feelings towards their someone (however, I hope you guys should not ruin your future)

Efforts shouldn't be limit to only for boys. Girls also make their efforts to show their sincerity or how true they are with their feelings.

 Girls also make their efforts to show their sincerity or how true they are with their feelings

(Photo from: Google.com)