Star-Crossed 3

¤ • Narrator's Point of View • ¤

"How the test go?" He asked you while he carried with him some food for you.

"Good..." You sat with your back straight, hands on each side laid on the counter you were currently sat on. Your lack of words telling him you were foreign.

"Here." He said giving you the food, and taking a seat next to you. "I guess we never introduced myself, I'm Dick, but when I'm in this outfit, people call me Nightwing."

You nodded slowly, not really knowing what to do. You take a bite from the food he gave you only to reveal a sandwich.

"What's your name?" He asked you, giving you a soft smile. You swallowed the content in your mouth ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ), and stared confusedly below you.

"I... don't know..." You stopped eating, and a rush of anxiety, and desperation ran through your body. "Who am I..?" You look at him as if you were pleading him for some type of answer that could cease these feeling.

"Huh..." Dick was surprised by the answer you gave him, and he called out Alfred to tell him about the results. "You probably lost your memories, after landing here..." He said while giving it thoughts.

"Ship..?" You looked at him, your eyes showing more confusion at the moment.

"Don't worry, well make our best to help you remember back, but in the mean time we'll probably have to give you a name you call you with." He thought about, and when he finished he gave you a warm smile. "Why don't we call you, (Y/n)?"

"Yeah... I like that... thanks." You smiled, and kept on eating.

Later then Alfred, and Dick were talking about the test run he gave you.

"Everything seems to be alright with him, sir." Alfred said politely as he looked at the results.

"That's good to hear, and what about his memory lost?"

"It seems strange... the reading says that it's temporary, but at the same time, it isn't..."

"We can get help from the Titans later if we can, but for now I think it's best to let him rest for a while." Dick said while looking at yo while you gazed at the butterflies surrounding the flowers with a passion.

"That's a good idea, sir, but I wanted to talked to you about the blood test I did from the left over blood in his past clothing."

"Sure, what is it? It something wrong?" He asked a bit worried, Alfred game him the result papers, and explained him.

"His DNA shows genes like Miss Starfire, meaning he's-"

"Meaning he's Tamaranian?" Asked Dick a bit shocked.

"Correct. However that wasn't the only thing I found. There were some human genes too, but they seemed different from ours, sometype of element is caught in there."

"This is the first time we see something like this, a mixture of species, so it is possible..." He said taken a back. "Thanks for the help, Alfred."

"Your welcome, Master Dick." ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

¤ • The End • ¤

Sorry this chapter was short AF, but It felted right to end it with this bit of information.

Now I need you to pic a Tamaranian for you by voting, obviously the most votes that one has, it will be the winner, and therefore used in this story as your Tamaranian name.

A) VortēX

B) Raackět (in honor of me XD)

C) Your recommendation (cuz I'm lazy as hell)

This is what you look like:

Your hair will be a bit more larger, and black with dark blue-dark purple undertones

Your hair will be a bit more larger, and black with dark blue-dark purple undertones. Your outfit will be a kimono shirt, and black pants to make you look more majestic or the royalty you are.