The Wake and The Awakening

Everyone was giving their respects to the passing of Queens' eldest brother, Clark. People were standing in a line to give condolences to the youngest half brother, John. Unlike his elder brothers he didn't dress in an appropriate manner so to speak. He had a maroon trenchcoat on and along with a loosened maroon tie around his neck. His white dresshirt was unbuttoned a bit revealing rugged chest hair and scars. You could tell he was a fan favorite with both the women and men in the mansion due to the favorable looks he was getting.

Suddenly, an African American teen comes up. He had abnormally colored amber irises and straight black wavy hair. He was not dressed like everybody else. Not anything gaudy or such, just wearing black denim jeans and a black background t-shirt with a crimson "A" for 'Avengers'. He had on blue beat-style headphones draped over his neck. On the ear pieces were an "A" shaped arrowhead with a lightning bolt forming the arch. Flames came up from an emerald shaped sigma that spiraled up the sides.

John looked up and down at the kid and stifled a laugh. The kid seemed to have an attitude when it came to always expressing himself, just to make a point.

"Like the look" they both said simultaneously. They both gave each other an indescribable look of sympathy. The next to everyone's surprise the male teen three his arms around John. The next thing John was standing on a building. Or was it in one. The next he heard a crash and a man was thrown across a rooftop and into the side of the wall. He looked to his side and saw his husband, Mon-El with weird binoculars in his hand. Then He heard a scream and saw the demonic God Shastix throw a red energy ball at the teen who he just met. Before it hit, the kid burst in white light avoiding damage and appeared again. The next thing John was back from the vivid premonition unlike any other before.

When John 'came back' so to speak he texted the others.

IIT (INNOCENT IN TROUBLE)

Who is it? Slade

"Would you like to take a picture"

" But I don't know you?"

"Then why don't we change that then, meet me after the wake, but till then." John made his phone visible and took a pic they both made a funny face on instinct.

"Name?"

"Brown. Antone Brown."

"Yours"

"Constantine. John Constantine."

"See you later?"

"Yeah kid."

After the kid walked away, he texted the others the photo.

We will keep lookout - Mon-El, Slade, Leonard

Oliver then got a text on his phone.

We need to talk. Be there shortly - Slade

Ah, wait a minute does he mean Oliver then saw a bluish glow come underneath the door to his right. He cursed under his breath as his husband walked out the door.

"What the hell man" Oliver whispered angrily.

"That's where Mon, Lenny, and I have been."

"Wha-"

"Sorry babe ,but this is urgent." Slade said pulling him into the closet.

"Now listen up"

30 Minutes Later

Oliver had his mouth covered. His chest was being pressed against by Slade's. The gap between their muscled torsos were closed and their crotches were on the other's leg as they. Oliver was thinking back to their first encounter. It kind of went something like this.

"Ollie boy"

'What' he thought.

"Get your mind out of the gutter"
He said as Slade shifted his leg a bit.

'Oh right, mind reading' Ollie thought.

"No you just got a hard on. Now what can you three do about this"

"Well, I don't know. A half brother. I mean, I just lost one and now the underworld say we have another, a charmed one. Does the man know who or what he is."

Slade exhaled, "Which brings up two things. No, he doesn't and he's not a man, he's a teenager."

By the time Oliver processed this Slade left in white and blue orbs.

"You know how to reach me" Slade's voice echoed in the closet.

"Aw, Son of a Bitch"