Part 1

Jennie's P.O.V.

"Well..."

I tried to finish my sentence, but I couldn't. As I looked to the other side of the school hallway, my words suddenly stopped coming out as my throat dried. My head started balancing slowly, as my knees became weak and I stuck my palm powerfully against the locker on my left so I wouldn't fall over. I started trembling slowly. 

"Aww, you cuties!" Tzuyu exclaimed as she passed by, taking pictures happily.

"What a great couple", someone else, who's voice my mind didn't recall, said.

Everyone was cheering over Sana acting cute around Yoongi and him getting shy

Everyone was cheering over Sana acting cute around Yoongi and him getting shy. Ha, wow, what a big deal, right? She can be cute...ha! I can be both cute and sexy. She should feel intimidated. 

He gave her a big, warm hug, and she blushed, the crowd cheering even louder now. Suddenly I started trembling again, as a powerful chill travelled through my body. My mind was playing a thousand flashbacks of me and him hugging back when we were together. He was so loving and warm. He used to wrap his arms around me protectively, like it was his last time to ever see me in his life. As I gave each moment a deeper thought, my mind started playing even more flashbacks.

The hugs.

The kisses.

The looks.

The smiles.

The love.

Now she has it all, and I'm left empty.

I remembered how we used to stand next to each other during award ceremonies, and how we tried to ignore each other so we wouldn't get distracted, but few seconds later we always stared deep into each other, and smile. 

I loved him

I loved him. And I still do. But he forgot me. Jennie Kim is nothing to him now. It all faded away in less than I thought it would be. Even so though, why am I not getting over him?!

My mind suddenly showed a black image, and then reminded me of the moment he confessed to me. I wasn't expecting him to like me back. When we started dating I already had a crush on him for about a month, and I was expecting a hard rejection like other girls got, but I didn't get it. I got a lovely, caring confession from Min Yoongi. 

Now, however, he's gone. And it's much harder than just having a crush on him and him not liking you back.

It's to the point where I know I love him, but I know I can never have him again.

"Jennie!" Jisoo kept shouting as she shook me awake from my daydreaming. 

"Jisoo, I...I think I'll pass out", I whispered to her, my voice losing volume and energy as I spoke every syllable.

She got closer to me worriedly, though still holding my arm to help keep my balance, and started whispering. "Jennie, girl, you have to get over him. He's visibly not breaking up with Sana too soon, so why try so hard? I'm sure he did not forget you, even if he has feelings for another girl now. I'm not trying to hurt or discourage you, but it's just how it is. You deserve much better than that jerk, trust me. Just move on. I'll help you."

She smiled at me and tried giving me a hug to help me calm down, but I politely and slowly rejected it. I kept looking at Yoongi and Sana insistently, so much so that my right eye started twitching a bit. 

"No, you won't", I finally replied to Jisoo with a sigh, but my voice still powerful. "You won't. And you know why?"

She raised an eyebrow in confusion and gazed at me.

"Because you can't. That's right, you can't. If I can't do it myself, you can't do it either. And you know why? Because he's Min Yoongi. Once you get into it, you can't get out of it."

And I left not looking back, passing by Yoongi and Sana. He looked at me subtly as I passed by, but I did not care. I just wanted to be alone with my impossibly understandable feelings and thoughts.

I'm so in love with GD x Jennie - Black...it makes me cry huhu. You should listen to it if you didn't just yet. Cya!~~