Chapter 4: Barrow

Beginne am Anfang

"So, ask her out."

He raised both eyebrows in surprise. "Now?" He glanced back at his girlfriend who was talking with Lydia and Allison. It had been a while since they'd been on a date and he was afraid she might be too busy to want to go out.

Stiles nodded. "Yes, now."

"Right now?"

"Right now." He exhaled. "Scott, I don't think you get it yet. You're an Alpha. You're the apex predator. Everyone wants you. You're like the hot girl that every guy wants." Stiles said in hopes that his best friend would have the courage to ask her out. Someone had to keep it normal around here.

The True Alpha blinked. "The hot girl?" Him?

"You are the hottest girl." He encouraged, patting him on the back before walking away.

Isaac had been walking to class and noticed the strange smile on the alpha's face. "What?"

"I'm the hot girl

"I'm the hot girl." The teen alpha said, repeating his best friends words.

The beta gave him a weird look but nodded nonetheless. "Yes, you are." Letting out an amused chuckle as he walked away.

Scott grinned, looking pleased with himself and walked towards his girlfriend who was now closing her locker. Lydia and Allison who noticed him approaching him, walked away to let the couple have some privacy.

Imogen looked up to see her boyfriend approaching and she smiled. "Hey."

"I'm the hot girl." He said bluntly, his smile slowly slipping from his lips as he realized what he said aloud to her.

She pursed her lips, furrowing her brows

She pursed her lips, furrowing her brows. "What?"

He looked flustered. "That's not what I meant to say. I was- Stiles said..." He cleared his throat. "Let's go out tonight." He decided.

She raised a brow. "Are you asking me out on a date, Scott McCall?" She asked amused by his flustered appearance.

He gave her a tentative smile. "Yes. I mean, if you want." He said, he was the alpha he reminded himself. That sounded better than the hot girl, he thought.