We both were going back to the living room when he spilled juice over my dress. I gave him a nickname Mr spoiler. Then I changed and we went down. His sisters were teasing me and my brothers were giving me teasing looks. I was so embarrassed at that moment.

Later when we told our decision, both the family agreed to it coolly. Then my brothers started giving Advik warnings. His face looked so nervous at that moment I wanted to laugh at his face but somehow controlled it.

Later our family literally forced us to go out. So they sent me to my room to get ready.

I entered my walk in closet and started finding a proper dress. After searching alot I found one. It was a red one piece. I decided to change in that. I changed my outfit. Applied a bit make up and then wore my heels and went down after taking my sling.

 Applied a bit make up and then wore my heels and went down after taking my sling

Pov ends..

Advik's pov,
Mishka went in her room. I immediately messaged Vihan to cancel the clubbing as I wanted to spend time with Mishka.

After few minutes Mishka came in a red one piece. She was looking so beautiful. She came and stood beside me. I was just staring at her.

"Di you look gorgeous!!!" I heard roshni speak.

"Hmm so gorgeous that my little brother is just staring at you." mahek di said and winked at me.

I was embarrassed for a moment.

"Acha now you both leave. We will also leave." chachu said.

"Chachu if we go in one car, how will you all manage in the other??" I asked them.

Did they forget we came only in two car.

"Advik you don't worry, I will drop all of them in my car." Mishka's brother told.

I just nodded. Then I forwarded my hand towards Mishka and we both left.

We both settled in the car.

"So where are we going??" she asked me.

"First to the hotel, as your bade papa strictly told me to feed you something since you haven't ate anything since morning." I told.

"OK so where are we going to eat?" she asked me.

"Umm you tell which restaurant you wish to go?" I asked.

"I don't want to go to a restaurant. I want to have street food. Please." she told cutely.

She looked so cute that I couldn't deny her.

"Ok so lets go Ghatkopar. There the food is awesome. It's my favorite" I told.

"Mine too!! Jaldi chalo.." she said excitedly..

One more thing in common, we both love street food. Now let's go there and observe what type of food she likes..

We reached the khau gali, there first we had many different food items. Finally I found someone who can be my food partner.

(Ps- these are my favorite roadside junk food

(Ps- these are my favorite roadside junk food. 😋)

Thank God was Mishka was a big foodie like me. Otherwise all my past girlfriends used to eat like an ant, so even I couldn't eat much in front of them.

I really liked that Mishka was not a girl who only goes to big restaurants to eat. She isn't fake like others. I understood one thing about her, that she does what she loves. Life with her will be exciting.

After having our food we went to mall for shopping.

" Mr Tikha kam!! Do we really need to go for shopping??" she asked me.

Tikha kam? !! A new name again. How the hell she gets ideas for names?

"Tikha kam? Seriously?!" I asked her

"Yaa said this line at every food stall we went, so" she reasoned herself.

"OK then Miss aur spicy!! We are going shopping as I can't roam around with you in this coat!!" I told her

"Aur Spicy! I like it. You are learning to give nicknames, good. Thank God we are shopping only your clothes. I thought even I had to shop." she said.

"Why don't you like shopping?! Usually girls love shopping??" I said amused.

"But I hate shopping. I have never shopped for myself till date. It's either mom, badi ma or my bhabhis who shop for me. Otherwise my bestie goes shopping for me." she said

Wow do a girl who hates shopping even exists??

"Wow, in our case, it's totally opposite. I love shopping and you hate it." I said

"OK so if we marry, you will do my shopping, tikha kam!!" she said happily.

"For sure aur spicy !!" I said and we laughed.
----------------------------------------------

Vote°comment°share♥️