"I will take everything away from you." He said and I was a bit taken aback.

He is also the person who kept threatening me via message.

I can the feel the pain reverbrating through my face as his fist came in contact with my cheeks, momentarily dizzying me.

"You kept ruining everything but failing miserably, every fucking time." I said, shaking my head, trying to focus on the present situation.

My eyes are a bit blurry but I clearly saw how Hinata run to stop him from punching me again and how she received that punch on her back igniting another fire to my anger.

"You kept giving me reasons not to forgive you!" I launched at him and we both fall on the ground, I held his neck and pin him down on the floor, with my other hand throwing angry punches to his face.

His nose started bleeding and his cheeks turning violet, any moment and I knew I'll be staying in jail for a lifetime but I will have no regrets.

"I despise you, you son of a bitch! I've wanted you dead a long time ago!" My hands are turning numb as well, I can feel the pain from the collision of my fist and his skull.

I wasn't getting tired of it though, instead I kept getting excited whenever blood drips from his pretty face.

My hand have a brain on its own and I can't control its rage. Not until I felt Hinata's arms on mine, preventing me to land a blow on Shino who is already quiet and laying limply on the floor.

"He's still breathing." I reasoned out and I received one good slap on the face.

I was breathing heavily and now's not the right time to start another fight with me.

I look up at Hinata whose eyes are already watery. Is she scared of me now?

"Are you scared? Look away."

"He'll be dead if you try to continue this." She said, her voice breaking everytime she opens her mouth.

"He hurt a lot of people, you and I... especially you." I said, all the weight from my actions finally taking a toll on me.

I disentangle myself from Shino and sit silently, leaning on the wall as I think about what I've just done.

I could have killed him.

I'm not afraid about the consequences of my actions but seeing how scared Hinata looked at that moment, I regretted ever losing myself in anger.

"Are you scared?" I said, my tone must have been a bit harsh because she jerked in surprise, nodding her head a bit.

"Fuck it. If he hadn't showed up—" I look at Hinata to explain and her face says it all, she's so fucking surprised and scared. "Let's... let's just go back and take a rest." I cut myself off, standing up and extending my hand to hold hers.

She's skeptic at first but gave me her hand after looking at Shino. Does she pity that guy?

Girls are so fucking unbelievable.

I kept silent all through the elevator ride until we get inside the room that I booked earlier, even though my insides are screaming in jealousy at how she looked at him sympathetically and how scared she was whenever she looked at me.

I'm not the fucking bad guy here.

Hinata went on to close the door behind us and I remove my coat and tie then I proceed to unbutton my shirt.

I felt so suffocated or was it jealousy that's taking control of me?

"Do you want to go back and attend to his wounds?" I said as Hinata faces me, her brows met when she heard me and I laughed, although bitterness is all I can hear from that laugh. "Go! What are you waiting for? Go!"