:: Scott X Female!Reader - Childhood Memories - PRT. 1 ::

:: YAY! SOMETHING NEW! ::

:: (Y/N) = Your Name ::
:: (L/N) = Last Name ::
:: (D/J) = Dream Job ::
:: (F/C) = Favorite Color ::
:: (F/F) = Favorite Food ::
:: (N/N) = Nickname ::
:: (F/S) = Favorite State ::

:: September 15th, 1982; Childhood AU ::

   A knock was heard throughout the quiet house, causing the small female that laid on the couch reading to get up. She bolted towards the door and opened it, well, tried to open it. Her mother had to get up and help her. Nonetheless, when the door was opened, there stood a small boy, maybe around the girl's age. The girl smiled and hugged the boy, then brought him inside. 

   "Scoot," the girl yelled, causing the boy to groan in annoyance. "I told you, (Y/N), I don't like that name!" He huffed and crossed his arm. The girl, (Y/N), just rolled her eyes playfully. "But I like it!" 

   'Scoot' rolled his eyes. "Well I don't." (Y/N) frowned, looking to her feet now. "I'm sorry, Scotty," she said. Scott smiled. 

   "It's alright, (Y/N)." (Y/N) looked up at him, a wide smile present on her face. Her and Scott have been friends since, well, babies. They did everything together: played games, ran around the yard, played hide and seek in the woods. Except for the day (Y/N) said she was moving to another state. 

   "Do you really have to go, (Y/N)," a now 14 year old Scott asked, standing in front of the house they grew up in. (Y/N) nodded, tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry Scott. Mom got a promotion and now we have to go live in (F/S). I wish I could stay, really." 

   Scott nodded, a sad smile on his face. "I'm gonna miss you, (N/N)." (Y/N) chuckled. "And you as well, Scoot." Scott rolled his eyes, but brought (Y/N) into a hug.

   They stayed like that until the sound of a horn interrupted them. (Y/N) sighed and pulled away. She waved to Scott as she walked away, a single tear falling down her face. Scott waved back at her. (Y/N) got in the car, and off they went, never to see each other again.. Until now.

  Come about 10 years later, we see Scott sitting in an office, drinking a coffee and filling out paperwork. A semi-tall man knocked on his office door, then walking inside. His skin was pale and he was kind of hunched over. His hair was long enough to be put back into a pony tail and it was a dark shade of purple. "Hey, Scott," He said, sitting in front of him.

   Scott looked up at him. "Hey, Vince." "So, I called a girl in. She gonna take a look at the animatronics and see why they are glitching so often." Scott looked up at Vincent.

  "Vince, that's my job to call someone, not yours." The grape chuckled. "Oh come on, Scotty McHotty." Scott rolled his eyes. "Stop with the nicknames."

   Vincent raised his hands in defense. "Alright, alright. I'll leave you alone. She should be here in a little while, maybe ten minutes-" "TEN MINUTES!?" Scott suddenly shouted, standing up from his chair.

   Vincent's eyes widened and he also stood up, looking up at the taller man. "Scott, calm down-" "How can I calm down?! Vincent, you called someone I haven't talked to, and then you made an appointment for her to come see the robots without consent! Vince, if this were Henry or William, you might have been fired."

   Vincent was silent. He took a deep breath in, out through his nose, then left the room. Scott rubbed his face, sitting back down. The phone on his desk went off and he jumped, reaching out to grab it. He brought it up to his ear and spoke, "Hello, Scott Hennings speaking." 

   "Hi, Mr. Hennings. My name is (Y/N) (L/N). I received a call from this number earlier about seeing the animatronics?" Scott recognized that name, but he couldn't pin point it. "Ah, yes. My co-worker called and made an appointment."

   "Oh, well, would ten minutes be okay? I'm not a very busy person and I'm already in town headed in that direction so, why not?" Scott chuckled. "That's fine. It's not an emergency for you to come see them but if you want, you may."

   (Y/N) nodded on the other side of the phone. "Alright then. I'll be headed that was shortly! See you soon, Mr. Hennings!" "Bye, Ms. (L/N)." Then he hung up.

:: Word Count: 754 ::