Chapter 15 - Fuck the hiding! Pt. 1

Start from the beginning

You turn your head back into his direction to give him a dirty smirk and in a matter of seconds, his eyes light up with desire and passion. You can't wait until this night-out is finally over! Anticipation will increase the desire, that's how the saying goes. The others noticed your strange behavior, but they didn't say anything. They probably thought that this was some weird kind of insider-joke only you and Levi were able to understand. Hanji doesn't even wait for the others to sit down as she orders the first round of drinks for everyone. You remember the last time you allowed her to order drinks for you, and this is enough to make your stomach rumble in dissatisfaction. Even if the night after this event turned out better than expected, you swore to yourself that you'll never ever again have a drinking-competition with Hanji. Never. Again! And luckily, Levi sits right next to you to keep a close eye on you. And Erwin is here too, so... No reason to panic.

After one or two hours, everyone had quite a large amount of gin, vodka and whiskey downed. Jean, who's sitting right in front of you, wasted not a single chance to flirt with you and his stares right into your cleavage are anything but obvious. To Levi's BIG disapproval. He grunted more than usual when Jean talked to you. Seeing your calm and icy-cold Levi all jealous made you to cheer on the inside and you couldn't hide a big grin, which made him even more pissed. This continued on and on until another hour passed by and it turns out that Jean has an almost endless repertory of pick-up lines.

The others also weren't able to hold back their laughter anymore. The only one, who's definitely not amused, is Levi. Encouraged by the laughter and the drinks he had, Jean even adds one on top. while throwing another one of his pick-up lines at you, he started to get physical.

Taking your hand and planting soft kisses on your knuckles, over the palm as he makes his way up to your wrist. By now he reached the point where it started to get scary and uncomfortable for you. You tried more than once to pull your arm back, but Jean didn't let go of it. You could feel that Levi's blood began to boil from anger. Your left side suddenly becomes hotter with each passing moment Jean continues to fondle your hand. Levi exhales harshly through his nose as he claws his hands on his jeans, wrinkling the stiff fabric. You try once again to pull your arm out of Jean's grip, but he tugged it even closer to him, fondling over your hand and wrist.

"You know, Nina, there's only one thing I like to change about you, and that's your last name."

That was the last straw that broke the camel's back. With one loud growl, Levi swiftly rises up from his seat, grabs Jean's hand to shove it roughly away from you while he takes your hand in his own. He pulls out a white handkerchief from his pocket and started to clean your hand at all the places where Jean had touched and kissed it.

"Fuck off, horse-face! Don't you dare to touch her ever again with your filthy hands! She is mine!"

You turn your head to him in shock. Did he really say that out loud? Wasn't it Levi's own stupid idea to keep your relationship a secret? Jean and all the others at the table stared at you with big question-marks written all over their faces. It seems they didn't get the message Levi was telling them.

"Uhm.....Levi? What are you doing?" You whispered to him, but he didn't answer you. Jean is just about to say something as Levi cut him off from any further actions.

"Fuck it!" Levi blurted, turning in your direction to press his lips roughly on yours, caging you in his arms. He moved his right hand along your side while the other one fondles through your hair. You give in very quickly and returned his kiss. With eyes closed, you feel Levi pushing you down on the wooden bench. You gasp into his mouth as your back made contact with the hard and cold surface and Levi takes advantage of it to dive his tongue inside your mouth. Immediately, he insists a fierce battle between your tongues while he continues to caress your body.