"chenle heard crying one night when we were walking home together, and he found eunki almost underneath a bush. somebody just left him there. we didn't want to leave him... so we took him in with us." jisung explained, earning nothing but a proud smile from his father.

"what kind boys you two really are." jihwan complimented, focusing in on chenle still hiding behind his son. the two met eyes, and although the chinese boy was afraid, he still managed to find the courage to slowly remove himself from jisung, crawl in front of his parents, and properly introduce himself without stuttering once.

mr. and mrs. park seemed like really nice people, and it made chenle feel a little bit relaxed in talking to them.

"jisung has good taste. you are such a cute baby boy!" minji squealed, ruffling chenle's hair. the boy blushed and mumbled a 'thank you', slowly retreating back into his lover's arms.

"we can catch up later, you two must be hungry. my husband and i will prepare some breakfast, how does that sound?" minji asked. the younger couple agreed and thanked her as she left with jihwan back into the kitchen.

jisung did not expect everything go to as smoothly and quick as it had just gone, but internally he was breathing in a huge relief.

"what do they work in?" chenle asked quietly, now holding eunki in his arms and rocking him side-to-side lovingly. "they own a big government-used company, so they usually stay here for a few months, then leave for a few months, and it goes back and forth," the younger explained. "i just didn't want to tell you because i thought you would leave..."

"why would i leave if they're your family?" chenle asked, looking into jisung's eyes with nothing but affection. "because i know you don't really like having new people in an environment you're already used to." the taller mumbled, only receiving a light kiss on the lips from his lover.

"i love you." chenle whispered, nuzzling his head into jisung's neck from the side. he loved how jisung always looked out for him. he loved how jisung understood almost at all time what and how he was feeling. he loved how jisung connected with him on so many levels.

he really loved jisung.

the younger's heart flew around in his chest hearing his lover's words. he gently tilted chenle's head up by his chin and pressed their lips together passionately.

the two kissed until they could no longer breathe, and had to pull away.

"i love you more, le." the younger responded softly, meaning each one of this words. he considered chenle to be his blessing in disguise. before they met, jisung was always lonely. he spent his summers alone, because his parents were not really home.

but now, he had his lover.

and he'll always love him for spending their days together, everyday.

jisung places chaste kisses over chenle's neck, causing him to giggle.

"eunki's here, you know." the chinese boy scolded quietly, with the energetic eunki squirming around in chenle's lap. "i wonder when he'll say his first word."'jisung mumbled, letting the baby wrap his tiny hand around his finger. "i wonder what it'll be." the shorter replied, both just staring heart eyes into their baby.

they really treasured eunki.

"breakfast is served!!" the couple heard minji and jihwan shout in unison from the kitchen.

"let's eat, then go to the studio?" jisung suggested, standing up along with his boyfriend and the baby in his arms. chenle nodded his head cutely, with jisung bending down to peck his lips.

the two then kissed eunki on his forehead, making the baby laugh lightly and smiles appear on chenle and jisung's faces.

the couple exited the room with their hearts and minds happy and at peace after a quite hectic start of the day.

« ☁️ »

time check; 23:26

next week i have to do so many things i already know i'm about to die :')

you're appreciated. you're loved. and remember, you're never alone.

— áltura