Chapter 77 Green Eyed Monster

Chapter 77 Green eyed monster

A few days go by, Hanabusa comes to visit Zero at the Cafe. They have this all planned out. Hanabusa goes into the cafe. Zero, Yori and Yuki working behind the counter. "Hey, Zero. I thought. I would come to visit you. I have something to tell ya." Hanabusa states. "Ok. What's up? " Zero replies. "Well I have a friend, that is a very sweet girl. She is looking to go on a date. I thought of you." Hanabusa says. Yuki's eyes glare at him. "Oh man, I'm not really interested in that." Zero states. "Oh come on man. It's been three years. You need to go out on a date. You need to be with a woman. Maybe you won't be so grumpy." Hanabusa laughs. Yuki still glaring at Hanabusa. "I don't know. It's been so long." Zero states. "Zero you need a woman's touch in your life. You can't be celibate all your life. Don't you miss the closeness?" Hanabusa says. Yuki's mind racing with the thought of someone else touching Zero. "Yes, I do. Its been so long for that also. Maybe your right Hanabusa. I think. I will take you up on it." Zero says. Yuki dropping a coffee cup in the background. Zero giving a grin to Hanabusa. "Great. I will tell her to meet you here tonight. Take her out to dinner. See how it goes." Hanabusa states. "Ok. I will. Tell her to meet me here after work. I will be waiting." Zero comments. Yuki's eyes just look at the floor. Trying not to make contact with Zero. She knows. Its only fair for him to move on, But can she watch it happen? Only fair since he has been watching her with Kamane. She takes a deep breath and goes on to work.

When its time to close up, Yuki makes sure. She is behind the counter to watch. What happens. Her Nerves taking over the best of her. She was always in control, but lately. It seemed that Zero could make her come undone in a heartbeat. While she is waiting, this Petite girl with brown eyes and long brown hair comes in. Wearing a short skirt and blouse. "Hi, Is Zero here?" The girl asks. Yuki just staring at her for a moment. "Yes. He is in the back. He should be out soon." As she says that Zero comes out of his office. Wearing black pants and a white shirt, the top three buttons open. His hair pushed back and smelling incredible. Hi, my name is Hinami. You must be Zero. "Yes, nice to meet you." Zero says. Yuki watching and dying inside. "Well, let's go. " Zero says. as Hinami places her arm around his and they walk outside. Yuki just watches as they disappear in the distance. Watching them talk and her arm around his. A tear comes to her eye. She brushes it away. Maybe this is a good thing. He will move on So will i. If he can keep his feelings uncontrol with Kamane. I can do this. He needs someone. He needs love too. She looks down to the floor in sadness. Maybe this relationship will be normal for him. He will see, what I mean. Maybe he will understand.

She closes up the Cafe and slowly walks home. A deep sadness inside her. She goes home, to Kamane sitting at his desk. "Hey, your home. I missed you." Kamane says. Noticing. How down Yuki is. "Everything ok?" Kamane asks. "Yes, it will be. It will take some time to get used to something. I think. I'm just going to head to bed. I am very tired and I have a splitting headache." Yuki admits. "Ok. I will be up soon." Kamane remarks. Yuki just smiles at him and goes upstairs. Taking her clothes off, still feeling very low. She knows. She has to get over this.. For things to improve. It would be hard. She puts on her nightie and climbs in bed, Hugging her pillow as if it was Zero. Tears streaming down her face. " I know. This is for the best. I know not being with him is a good thing. It just doesn't stop the pain. I liked it so much more when I had no feelings toward him. It made things so much easier." She says to herself. Kamane coming to bed. Yuki hurries and wipes the tears away. 

"What is wrong with my girl? I know something is. Your not yourself." Kamane asks. "I am just trying to deal with something at work. It will be fine." Yuki says. " You normally tell me everything. The only time you try to hide stuff from me is when it concerns Zero." Kamane states. "You know me so well, Don't you? Zero had a date tonight." Yuki confesses. "He had a date? Who would date him? Kamane laughs. Yuki giving him a glare. "Oh come on Yuki, he isn't the most pleasant to be around. Why would anyone want to be around him? He is always pissy. To be honest, I don't see. What you ever saw in him." Kamane admits. "Its just part of Zero. Its how he is. I'm used to it. Maybe she will get used to it too." Yuki states with a low tone. "I see this bothers you. Him with someone else. Still. You know Yuki that's not very fair of you. You have been with me for three years. Don't you think its time for Zero to have someone?" Kamane comments "Yes I realized that today. It just didn't make it feel any better. I don't know. What is going on with me? I was fine. I spent all this time with him. Now, My feelings have changed. I will get over it. It will just take time." Yuki admits. "Yuki I love you more than anything. You already know that. The last three years have been great. I don't want to lose. What we have. I am glad you can confide in me. You just need to know, where your true feelings lie." Kamane states. " I know. I think its just seeing him with someone else. It makes it final. Before I had you, but Zero was still mine in a way. I guess. I figured. He would always be. I kind of had you both. You as my lover and him still as my friend. I know. That's not fair to him. I will do my best to let it go." Yuki says as she puts her head on Kamanes chest. "I hope you can, Yuki. I know. You keep saying you're not leaving me. I trust you. I just know. How you two are. This is why. I did what I did the first time Yuki." Kamane says. "God, Kamane your not going to do anything that Stupid again are you?" Yuki says as she sits up looking into his eyes. 

"Wow, I guess that got a rise out of you. No, I wouldn't go that far no. I am just saying. Its why I let go. I knew sooner or later you would leave me for him. Is it happening all over again?"Kamane asks. "Please, Kamane don't do anything like that. I couldn't bear it. I do love you. At the moment my feelings are just confused." Yuki says as she takes Kaname's hand and kisses it. "Please, I can't lose you again." "I'm not going anywhere Yuki. It's you I'm afraid will." Kamane confesses. "Right now. I am not going anywhere. I just need time to adjust." Yuki states. "Ok, let's get some sleep.

The morning comes so fast." Kamane replies. Yuki laying her head back down on Kamane's chest. More confused than before. The thought of leaving Kamane scared her. She liked the Life she had with him. She liked being with him. Yet she had strong feelings growing for Zero again. It was the same situation, she was in when she was a girl. Could this be happening again? I thought I was over Zero.

The next day comes fast. Yuki gets up and heads to work. She goes into the kitchen. Putting the breads in the oven, Making cupcakes, bagels and some cakes for the day. Keeping herself busy. While she is there, Zero comes in. "How was your night?" Yuki asks. Actually, it was great. I had a really nice time." Zero admits. "I'm Glad. You deserve it." Yuki answers, giving him a smile. "I am going out with her again tonight." Zero states. "Wow, I guess someone else likes your grumpiness to." She says with a giggle. "Yes, i guess so. It was so easy with her. It really was nice." He states. Yuki just goes on to bake. Acting like that didn't bother her. He walks into his office and does his work for the day.

At the end of the day. Hinami comes to pick up Zero. This time she is wearing a tight short black dress. Her long hair flowing down her back. Zero comes out of the office to greet her. She gently kisses him on the cheek. Yuki's eyes just peeled to his cheek. Trying to keep her control. The best she could. Zero smiles at Hinami. They both head off. While they are walking outside, the car window cracks. Zero grins as he knows Yuki lost control of her powers. That only happens, when she is really upset. It hasn't happened in a very long time. He knows. It's getting under her skin. It's the reason he is doing this. Hinami is in on it. She doesn't mind going out with Zero as a plan to make Yuki Jealous. She is just doing Zero a favor.