Chapter 13 Twins turn one

Chapter 13 Twins Turn one

its been a year since the twins where born. They are having their first birthday. Yuki is so excited. She is throwing them a big birthday party. Inviting all there friends and family. She is feeling a lot like herself now. Still not as powerful, but everything else is back. She and Zero get along great. They spend a lot of family time together with the kids. She still visits Kamane every day. Just doesn't let Zero know. She hasn't brought him up, neither has Zero. Everything is going so smooth. They don't want to mess it up. Yuki's desire for Zero has even increased. She is always all over him. Its been twelve years of marriage. They are still like teens. When it comes to a lot of things. Zero loves that. He loves how much. She craves him.

A day before the first birthday, Yuki is getting everything together. She is doing two themes. One for the girl which will be Princess. One for the boy. Which will be Dinosaurs. She is getting the garden all decorated. One side all pink white and gold. The other Blue-green and grey. Balloons, pinatas, ice cream, Cake, banners. You name it. It's there. Even a blow-up bouncy castle. Zero steps outside in the garden that night, Taking in the site of the yard. Turned into a magical site. "Yuki you did all this?" Asks Zero. Yes, love, I split it in two, so they each have there own Theme. Yet it blends together." I see that. It's awesome. They are going to love it. You think you went a little overboard though?" Zero asks. No, Not at all. They only turn one once. Plus Ai had a lot of fun with me helping. She will also get to enjoy it. "If that makes you happy." Zero replies. "That's' fine with me. He lightly kisses Yuki's Head. Let's get some sleep babe. Tomorrow is going to be a big day. I need a lot of sleep to be around all those people tomorrow." Zero Grunts. "Ohh. You will be fine." Yuki replies. Hanabusa will be there. You will have someone to talk to. "Yea I guess that's OK. The bunch of whiny, crying, sticky, kids doesn't really entice me though." Zero comments. Yuki Laughs. Well three of them are ours. "Yea, I know." Zero says, I don't mind them. It's the others that get on my nerves. "You will be fine. It's only a few hours." Yuki remarks. They head upstairs. Checking on the kids before heading to bed.

The next morning Yuki gets up to finish up with the food and decorations. Zero helps with anything big. Yori and Hanabusa come early, so they can also help with anything needed. "Oh my." Hanabusa says. Is it a first birthday, or are they getting married? Zero Laughs, It's all Yuki. She had a lot of fun with this. I wasn't going to burst her bubble. She is finally herself. Happy, bubbly, and alive. So if she wants to deck this place out, with balloons, confetti, banners, and all this crap. Its perfect to me. It for our kids. Not that they are going to remember, or even know. What half of it is today, but so be it. Hanabusa, Replies "I see your point. " Hanabusa sees the Bouncy Castle. "I got dibs." He says to Zero. As he runs towards it. Jumping in. Zero going after him. Move over. I'm coming in. Yuki and Yori laughing at them. "Which kids will like the party more?" Yuki says. The little ones or them. Laughing louder. "It's great to see Zero like that. He has come along way. He is happy. He smiles. I see him. Hold the babies and he just smiles at them." Yori says. "It's wonderful to see." Yuki says. He still has his grumpy moments, but nothing like when we were kids. To see him interact with Hanabusa that way is special. He would of normally, just rolled his eyes and said something mean.

Seiya and Ai, are pretty close. They spend a lot of time together. They are already Twelve. Saying when they get older they want to marry. They look at the bouncy house with there fathers in it. Roll there eyes and move on. After a little while, more people start to show up. Yagari and Kaien come together. Kaien all fine, till he sees the babies and the garden. He starts his waterworks. "My grandbabies." He cries. Squeezing the twins and Ai altogether. Akatsuki, Ruka, Takuma, Show up together as well. All heading to the garden. Kids running, playing, as grown-ups, are taking pictures and talking. The day is warm and sunny. Perfect for an outdoor party.

Later in the Day. Yuki takes out the little girls princess birthday cake. Zero takes out the little boys Dinosaur birthday cake. They place both of them on the table. And next to them is smaller ones for each child. They hand them to the twins to eat themselves. They mush them and start eating them. Getting the cake all over there faces, clothes, hair, and highchairs. Everyone laughing and taking pics. The party comes to a close, everyone starts to leave. Yuki takes the twins upstairs for a bath. Zero and Hanabusa start cleaning up the garden. "This is going to take days to clean." Hanabusa Says. "Yea I know. It seemed like, it was easier to put up then take down."Zero Comments.. "I had a lot of fun at the party." Hanabusa says. "ea me to. It was nice. The kids enjoyed it a lot. It felt like a normal everyday thing. It was great." Zero responds. No drama no anything. They finish cleaning up as Yuki puts the kids to bed. Everyone really tried from a long fun-filled day. Yuki comes downstairs. When she is done. She has a piece of cake. Zero walks in. Hmm, I see you are stealing a piece of cake. "Yep." Yuki says, with a grin on her face. "Want some ?"She says. She passes him the fork. Yea why not. They share the piece of cake looking into each other's eyes. I love you Zero. "I love you too babe. I want a lot more days like today." Zero tells her. "Me too." Yuki comments.