Ch. 16

It's been a week since Loki broke up with Thor. School was back to being hell, The day was fine until lunch when he ran into Clint.

"Look who it is!" Clint grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. "Little Loki!" Clint let go of Loki's shirt and pushed him to the ground. "So pathetic." Loki just stood up and turned around.

"Leave me alone." 

"What?" Clint grabbed Loki by his hair and pulled him back. by doing so Loki fell and hit his head on the concrete.

"LOKI?!" A voice boomed. Thor stood at the lunch room door. Loki Tried to sit up but couldn't move. Clint had beat him to bad. Thor ran by his side as Clint ran.

"Go... Away." Loki choked out.

"No, you are hurt." Thor picked him up.

"JUST LEAVE ME!" Loki cried. "YOU CHEATED ON ME AND I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN!"

"CAN I PLEASE TAKE YOU TO THE NURSES OFFICE AT LEAST? YOUR HEAD IS BLEEDING AND YOUR BODY IS BRUISED!" Loki sighed.

"Fine." Thor walked to the main building and into the nurses office.

"LOKI?!" nurse Luna cried. "It's been a while... and it looks like Clint did a good number..." Loki nodded his head. He was in there for a good hour until he could leave. When he walked out he saw Thor waiting by his Motercycle. Loki looked at thor then turned and headed for home. When he turned his back Thor ran up and grabbed his hand.

"Loki... Please!" Thor pulled Loki to him, making sure not to hurt him anymore then he is.

"I don't want to talk to you."

"I need to explain what happened!" Loki rolled his eyes. 

"I don't care." Loki lied. I do want to know... i love him... but i can't.

"Please," Loki sighed... 

"Fine." Thor smiled and dragged Loki over to a bench. 

"Please sit." Loki sat, making sure there was enough room between them.

"When I got that call, Jane called me."

"I know." Loki rolled his eyes

"How?"

"I followed you and listened." 

"Well she asked me to meet her and i said fine, you know this way i could make up and try to be friends. Well when i got there she was standing by the slide waiting."

"I don't need details." 

"Well you are," Thor sighed and explained.

*Flashback* ( Thor is explaining to Loki What happens here)

Thor walked over to her and she smiled. 

"Hey Thor!" She smiled. "I want to apologize for how i  acted when  you broke up with me."

"Its fine. i didn't expect you to take it well."

"So can we be friends?" 

"Sure" Jane looked over and saw Loki walking up. 'Now!' She grabbed Thor by the Collar and Kissed him. Thor was so shocked.

"THOR?!"

*End of flashback*

"So..." Loki tried not to cry. I want to forgive him... but i can't...

"Please Loki," Thor grabbed his hand. "I Love ONLY you."

"Thor... I love you too.." Thor eye's brightened. "But I need time." Thor nodded.

"I understand." Thor stood up and offered a hand to Loki. Loki took it and stood up. "Can I at least give you a ride home?"

"Sure." Loki smiled a bit. Thor smiled and they walked to Thor's Motorcycle. Thor handed Loki the Helmet. Thor got on and then Loki did. Thor started up the bike and took off. Loki hesitantly held onto Thor.

*10 minutes later* 

Thor pulled up to the curb.

"Thanks." Thor smiled at Loki.

"anytime." Thor's smile faded. "If you want to see other people I understand." Loki looked at Thor and he hopped off the bike. "But I won't see anyone else and wait for you." Loki sighed.

"Thor," he placed a hand on Thor's cheek and made him face him. "I am mad at you... but it doesn't mean i don't love you." Loki put both hands on his face and kissed him. Thor smiled and Kissed back.

"So..." Thor pulled away and looked Loki in the Eye's..

"Thor will you be my boyfriend again?" Thor smiled and hugged Loki.

"Really?"

"Yes.. As long as you STOP KEEPING SECRETS FROM ME!" Thor smiled and laughed.

"Yes Sir."