Ch. 21 pt.2

They entered to see the gym decerated beautifuly.

"Wow!" Loki smiled as he looked around.

"THOR?!" a female voice called. Loki turned to see...

The student body President Pepper Potts ran upp to him. 

"Pepper!" Thor smiled. Loki glared and held Thor's hand tighter. 

"The votes are in and it looks like you might me Prom king!" 

"Thats great!" Thor squesed Loki's hand. "You ok?" He looked at Loki who was starring off into another direction.

"No..." Thor saw he was Looking at Jane.

"It's going to be alright." And then a slow song came on. Thor smiled and bowed to Loki. "May i have this Dance?"

"Of course." Loki took his hand and they began to dance. Thor set a hand on Loki's waist and held a hand. Loki set one on Thor's shoulder and Thor held the other.

The day we met,
Frozen I held my breath
Right from the start
I knew that I'd found a home for my heart
Beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone?
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this
One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

Peter and Tony began to dance, Nat and Bruce, and Steve and Bucky. Then everyone else joined in Jane glared. Wait till they crown the king and queen Loki. I will leave you heart broken.

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
Ohh
One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

"May i have your attention!" Principle Fury called into the microphone. "It's time to announce the Prom king and queen!" Everyone clapped. Thor grabbed Loki's hand and gave it a little squeeze. "And your King is Thor Odinson!" Everyone clapped and Thor kissed Loki.

"Good job!" Loki smiled and Thor went on stage and got crowned.

"And your queen is... Loki Laufeyson!" Loki was shocked. Me? Tony, Steve, and Bruce patted him on the back and Loki went up next to Thor.

"Did you rig it?" Thor laughed and shook his head.

"No."

"NO!" Jane jumped onto the table she wore black jeans, a pink tank top, and Sneakers. "THE CROWN WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MINE!" The gym was Shocked. "HE ALWAYS ENDS UP IN MY WAY!" she pointed at Loki.

"Me?" Loki pointed to himself. "What did i ever do to you!?"

"YOU TOOK THOR FROM ME!" Jane smiled. "So i took someone you loved away from you. and it was so easy." Loki fell to the ground. 

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO KILLED MY MOM!"

"Yep... And it was so easy!" Loki felt tears slide down his cheeks. "I warned you!" Thor wrapped his arms around Loki.

"And now you are going to to jail for murder."  A cop pulled out hand cuffs. at the same time she pulled out a 35mm revolver and shot at Loki. Thor saw and pushed loki down and took the bullet in the arm.

"AH!" The cop grabbed the gun, cuffed Jane, called a ambulence, and left with Jane in the back seat.

"Thor?" Loki removed his jacket and put presur on the wond. 

"Thanks." Thor smiled. The ambulence showed up and started to mount him onto the medical bed. "I love you Loki." 

"I love you too. I always have and always will." Loki bent down and Kissed him softly. Thor used his other hand and pulled loki into a deeper kiss. After they pulled away Thor left.

"Hey, you want a ride to the Hospitle?" Tony came up while holding peters hand.

"No," Loki felt tears slip donw his cheeks. "But could you give me a ride to te cemitary. I would like to talk to my mom." Tony nodded.

Ok my lovelies. I got more idea's so the story will be going longer. maybe a chapter or two more.