"Lizzy!"

"Don't say it so seriously! And stop looking over there!"

When Sirena started to curse, a dark shadow loomed over her. Another one was directed at the brunette as well. Nicholo and Levi stood in front of the girls' table, glancing over at Sirena. "What happened? There was a scream?"

"It's nothing. Liz was just showing me some memes," Sirena remarked as Elizabeth hurriedly went to her photos and pulled out a few memes. This time, Sirena couldn't help but glance and cover her mouth quickly to stop the laughter. Levi sighed and relaxed immediately before placing his hands down on the blonde's shoulders. "Pet, my mother and father would like to talk with you. Come with me."

"Eh? It's no bueno." She shook her hands immediately. Nicholo and Elizabeth glanced at each other, wanting to get into the conversation but knew that Levi was trying hard not to let his sliming figure crack.

"Pet." Almost harshly, he yanked her out of the chair and pulled her along to go and meet his parents. Sirena staggered a bit, but she tried pulling away. It was only when the man sent her a warning look did she stop. She could only shiver in fright and walk with him over to the Falls family.

"Ah! Sirena, my dear! You look a bit pale... and thin!" His mother exclaimed as she took her away form Levi's arms. Though she was glad for that, she immediately tensed up as everyone in the family looked at her like a small sheep. They were wolves. Marcy's smirk suddenly grew even wider, but she grew annoyed by the boys beside her. Elizabeth and Levi's cousins, Alex and Kaleb. Everyone still had those judging stares at her until Lydia hurriedly squealed, "Isn't she beautiful? Everyone, come and meet my daughter-in-law!" With that, everyone's glares faded away instantly and gave welcoming smiles to the blonde.

Even Levi was a bit stupefied that his mother had taken a liking to the girl so well. He wasn't complaining. With this, it'll be easier for her to get in the family tree without having any troubles.

"Ms. Falls-"

"Ah ah! Lydia, dear." She corrected the young adult.

"Miss Lydia-"

"Oh! You should call me mom!"

"Miss Lydia." Sirena's voice sank into a depressing tone. Levi's mother watched in worry and quickly rubbed the back of the girl's hands in a comforting manner. "Dear child, what is the matter? Has anyone tried to bully you? I'll go and have a chat with them! Husband, get your phone ready to call our lawyer-"

"It's not that." Sirena really didn't want to start a scene. "Miss Lydia, I don't recall meeting you before. You said something about meeting me when I was young?"

It was like something clicked at her. Lydia's face was flushed red with a bit of embarrassment. "Oh yes! Apologies my dear, I was excited to see you that I've forgotten that you were only so small. Your mother and I had been friends during our youth. We even went to the same school together before I had to move to a bigger and more elite private academy." His mother sighed at the memory. "Your mother and I have been keeping contact throughout the years and I was delighted to know that she had invited me for your third birthday."

Her husband beside her nodded in agreement. "I remember how excited you were that day and bought too many things for her birthday."