Nightmare come to life

I got out of bed, not being able to fall back asleep after the Nightmare. I looked out my window to see the sun creeping up from behind the mountains. I brushed my wild bed head brown hair, and took a extra long hot shower. After I was dressed and ready to go, I headed down to the cafeteria. As I walked I spotted Ila and ran to catch up to her. "Hey." I said, ignoring the urge to tell her about my dream. "Hi..." Ila replied shakily. "What's wrong?" I asked. "N-nothing...it was just a dream.." She whispered. "Can I help?" I asked her. Ila turned to me and told me her dream.

IT WAS MY DREAM!

I stood perfectly still, keeping myself from telling her I had the same dream, and making things worse. It was still weird though that we had the same dream...."Ila that's terrible!" I hugged Ila. We then walked down to the cafeteria together.

After we sat down, commander Felix tapped into the mic on the stage. A great hush fell upon the cafeteria. "Hello students! We have a surprise for you! Since you have been working so hard in your training and we're ahead of schedule...were going to give you the day off! Have fun and get ready for the party tonight! Enjoy your day!!" Announced commander Felix.

The students cheered, and Carlos got on top of the table and did the air guitar, which made everyone laugh. Even Ila and me, despite our dream.

After that, David, Leo, Carlos, Kate, Ila and me, did for fun fighting tournaments. After that everyone just chilled in the CAFE. After that we all got ready for the party.

We dragged the boys into Kate's room and styled they're hair and gave them bow ties. We tried giving Carlos a red tie, but he refused, so we gave him the pizza one.

Before long it was time for the party!! We walked into the training room where balloons, glitter, and streamers were everywhere. Music blasted. Carlos and the guys rushed to the food bar, and Kate dragged me and ILA to the dance floor. "I have a surprise!" Kate exclaimed, after a few songs. She ran up stage as a new song started. And then she started singing!! The boys then rushed over! We all started jumping and clapping. Then Carlos jumped on stage, picked up a guitar, and started shredding! Everyone was going WILD!!!! We all laughed and danced. Confetti showered over us. We cheered so loud. Tonight was one of the best nights ever!!!!
And then, suddenly the training doors flew open. The music stopped. Everyone stared. My hearts stopped beating in my chest.

Joseph

I looked around frantically as I began to hyperventilate. I heard quick footsteps and guns being loaded. Joseph stared at me. Guns loaded and ready to fire, aimed at Joseph.
I grabbed Carlos's guitar and run in front of Joseph.
"FIRE!" Someone commanded. "Nooooooooooo!!" I screamed. I stood blocking the bullets with the guitar.
I felt a jolt of pain in my shoulder! "Nooo!!!!!!" ILA screamed, as she ran in front of me. "STOP!!"
I fell sideways, to the ground, the world dimming black.....